**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Not time to panic yet.

5 straight losses and 3 at home. AD out again for a long time. Lakers 2 games under 500.

47BE361D-F53E-45F6-966E-94058C1B7641.gif

curious to see what basketball nerds and analytics say about collison. I felt like his defense was pretty good. Shot will come with rhythm. Hope he plays a lot these next 10 days.

Sorry brosizzle
But we have absolutely got to play small. We cannot play Dwight Russ and tht together. You just cannot. Bring tht off the bench.
Bring Dwight off the bench

Definitely keep Stanley and DC. Don't care who you waive. DAJ, Baze, AB etc. Let IT expire. Keep combing through the waiver wire when names pop up.

Give Rondo a coaching/scouting/player development spot next to Handy. He'll probably excel in another role around the team. It's clear he has support with most of the team and the coaches.

RIght now Rustle stock is low. Gotta pump and dump to even get something. :lol:

Reactions: DLF
Hate to say it but we need a few more people in Covid protocols. We need to bring in a 6’8 to 6’10 high energy center on a 10 day to start with lebron johnson monk and Russ. Just to see what it’s like.

Definitely keep Stanley and DC. Don't care who you waive. DAJ, Baze, AB etc. Let IT expire. Keep combing through the waiver wire when names pop up.

Give Rondo a coaching/scouting/player development spot next to Handy. He'll probably excel in another role around the team. It's clear he has support with most of the team and the coaches.

RIght now Rustle stock is low. Gotta pump and dump to even get something. :lol:
Russ= dogecoin

Honestly John wall would be better. But I think he has 3 years left

Can a team straight up release a player? Buy-out his whole contract, AEG better help us with that Crypto money.

Can a team straight up release a player? Buy-out his whole contract, use that Crypto money.
Yes of course

We can waive any player. It’s usually a vet min guy

Baze
Dj
Monk
Ellington
Melo
Ariza
AB
Reaves

Can be simply waived

AB is most likely bc his deal would be void once released. The other guys, Jeanie would need to pay the entire salary and tax on it

Wouldn’t mind a ad/johnson/ariza/Reaves/bron lineup

Shooting would be an issue but this assumes ad is on his A+ Game and Reaves and Ariza shooting 35 percent from 3. At least in spurts would be good

I’d replace Collison for rondo
I’d replace Johnson (assuming he plays decent next two games) for DJ

Still got Baze and AB to waive for other other wings that become available.

Trade tht and Nunn for grant.

Get AD a good psychiatrist.

We might have a chance in a play in

Turned it off after the 3rd.

Watched the rest of Cards game.

Watched the 4th qtr on DVR.

Russ is the worst "superstar" to ever don a Laker uniform.

I feel like an idiot buying the Russ Can't beat LA shirt.

Should have bought Melo.

Turned it off after the 3rd.

Watched the rest of Cards game.

Watched the 4th qtr on DVR.

Russ is the worst "superstar" to ever don a Laker uniform.

I feel like an idiot buying the Russ Can't beat LA shirt.

Should have bought Melo.
Damn man sorry about the shirt. I was making fun of people earlier who bought Russ gear. We almost had that game.

Anyhow:

A7407EE9-AF12-4732-9B4F-D3208993D9D0.jpeg

Throw OKC like 3 2nd rounders. Nola gets their big three Russ/Ingram/Zion with graham and valuncunious as shooters. Can make the play in easily. Gets griffin some time as gm.

7ED2CF4F-B9CD-464D-A75C-D3193E2DE528.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom