**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

B0DB6AAA-485E-4856-8845-1DDC17670188.jpeg

Another reason to hate this lakers team

B0DB6AAA-485E-4856-8845-1DDC17670188.jpeg

Another reason to hate this lakers team

:stoneface:

:stoneface:
Good. Bron is an idiot

Just bc you can play basketball really well doesn’t mean you know anything about anything else. He’d be the same idiot if he was a janitor posting the same stuff. I don’t look at these ball players like they are gods gift to us. They are just humans.

Good. Bron is an idiot

Just bc you can play basketball really well doesn’t mean you know anything about anything else. He’d be the same idiot if he was a janitor posting the same stuff. I don’t look at these ball players like they are gods gift to us. They are just humans.
Uhh I think he meant some of the symptoms are the same and you can’t tell when you have what …

not that each virus is actually the same and covid is only as serious as the common cold .

Uhh I think he meant some of the symptoms are the same and you can’t tell when you have what …

not that each virus is actually the same and covid is only as serious as the common cold .
Lol no he didn’t. Anyone who reads his meme like that can’t separate the player from the person.

Let’s hypothetically say he did do what you suggest. That makes him even dumber

Wow, Rob just keeps pulling Ace's out of his sleeve.

Andrew Bynum is the next Ace... 34 years old, former Laker Champion, RETIRED.

The perfect match.

WESSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Eat **** pelinka

Never forget, we gave the keys to the franchise to this guy (rich):

6F91BE37-1FC8-40BF-9826-E542DB06080C.jpeg

Last edited:
That was a nice shot by Wes.

Let's not act like Wayne, Melo and Monk haven't hit big shots.
Lol

Wes was guarding their big wings in the fourth. They were literally pick and rolling OFF of Wes to get a mismatch.

Wayne melo and monk would be targeted 11 times out of 10.

Back
Top Bottom