**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

nda1nibwsf781.jpg

Have we hit rock bottom yet?

Sadly...probably not.

The worst part is AD won't be ready after the 4 weeks. Probably add another 4 weeks to that....

At least at this point I'm done expecting anything from this group.

We goofed this summer. It's that simple.

To be honest I'm still not worried at all. This reminds me of 98 bulls team that had a slew of injuries at the beginning and turned it around. Like it or not this is an older team that isn't going to be a great regular season team with glass guys like AD. If they are still looking like trash in February I will be worried. It wouldn't matter what we dis this summer as this was supposed to be the year AD leaped forward to be the main guy. I blame him for this nonsense. If he is healthy and playing well everyone else plays well. Lebron at this age shouldn't have to do what he does when AD is glass.

Seems like AD not that guy lol

Made of glass and his mental is not there. I think most of it is becuase he knows he’s injury prone so tries to play to not get hurt which makes him suck lol

To be honest I'm still not worried at all. This reminds me of 98 bulls team that had a slew of injuries at the beginning and turned it around. Like it or not this is an older team that isn't going to be a great regular season team with glass guys like AD. If they are still looking like trash in February I will be worried. It wouldn't matter what we dis this summer as this was supposed to be the year AD leaped forward to be the main guy. I blame him for this nonsense. If he is healthy and playing well everyone else plays well. Lebron at this age shouldn't have to do what he does when AD is glass.
You also weren’t worried about Trump losing and he lost. Or did he?

Seems like AD not that guy lol

Made of glass and his mental is not there. I think most of it is becuase he knows he’s injury prone so tries to play to not get hurt which makes him suck lol
Ya this is reality. He’s a mental small person. That’s ok. Not everyone is that guy. Once he realizes it’s OK to not be that guy but be a really active number 2 he will thrive.

Doubt they play anyways.

They just doing it for sake of meeting nba requirements

Back
Top Bottom