**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Turner or Sabonis is the play here. Preferably I'd get Sabonis because he can do more things but Turner's ability to protect the rim and be a threat from deep is much needed and would aid AD and Dwight big time.

A package of THT, Nunn, an expiring contract or DJ should be enough to get the deal done.

Imo Rob would easily make this move if IND wants to wheel and deal
Lol. You’re always good for a laugh. I appreciate it.

Vogel :rofl:

idk When he’s going to realize that he needs to lean into offense. This is not a defensive team. Starting AB over Monk or Ellington is laughable.

he does one thing right with moving AD to center but then he starts AB & THT :stoneface: :lol:

They're really gonna have THT sink or swim guarding the other team's best player night in-night out. :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: DLF
What’s going to be the score after the first timeout?
We starting down 6? Or 10? :rolleyes

like bro, wtf is the point of going small if lebron is still the best 3 point shooter in the lineup? Russ is our 2nd best shooter?? Are you serious???

lineups like tonight are why I find it comical when people say Vogel deserves no blame.

Season sweep by Boston tonight.

If I’m right and Lakers lose…I hope we get embarrassed. We need to be embarrassed to force changes

this celtic team is pretty bad. we should be able to win this game if vogel can get his head out of his own ***.

Other than Tatum going off I’m actually kinda happy with how they’ve played :lol:

only down 3 with Tatum going off and Russ missing 3 wide open threes

I like this lineup.
Ad/bron/THT/monk/Ellington

from down 3 to up 2. Melo in for bron now. Russ in for THT.

Bron looks great. But honestly AD needs to be setting the tone night in and night out. He looks like just another guy out there. :smh:

Westbrook and Bradley sit, we take lead. This is what happens when you take the trash out

Back
Top Bottom