**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

2502CE5B-2901-4C34-A682-08155721DC6B.jpeg

I would go with Pau Gasol over Rodman and AC green over Bosh

Riley didn't even coach LeBron and Bosh. :lol:

to be fair it didnt specify it had to be from their coaching tenure. Could've included their GM tenure and Phil's team would be the same lol. He'd win the trashiest All-team team with those Knick rosters

Record or 4th in the W don't mean ****. We could be sitting 1st in the West right now and I would still say this team aint winning. 2020 we also had new/previously run-down players but that team came out with a purpose, had chemistry and defense was clicking. This year the players are new AND they don't play defense nor do they have the capability to get better. Our big defensive guards & wings are now turnstiles and inexperienced. Javale turned into DJ. Vogel has reverted to Orlando Vogel. This mf wants Trevor Ariza in 2022 to unlock this team. Players are openly questioning his schemes and praising other coaches. The only players we can rely on are constantly breaking down health-wise. We win when Carmelo ****ing Anthony carries us. Westbrook...bruh :lol:

Im still Lakers all day...but it's a ****ty day today and i aint staying out in this weather

Bruh what are you talking about?

Don't you know this team is gonna get better?

All of these losses now mean nothing man.

Don't panic...we good.

Watch come April...we will only lose to good teams....

:wink:

Last edited:
Record or 4th in the W don't mean ****. We could be sitting 1st in the West right now and I would still say this team aint winning. 2020 we also had new/previously run-down players but that team came out with a purpose, had chemistry and defense was clicking. This year the players are new AND they don't play defense nor do they have the capability to get better. Our big defensive guards & wings are now turnstiles and inexperienced. Javale turned into DJ. Vogel has reverted to Orlando Vogel. This mf wants Trevor Ariza in 2022 to unlock this team. Players are openly questioning his schemes and praising other coaches. The only players we can rely on are constantly breaking down health-wise. We win when Carmelo ****ing Anthony carries us. Westbrook...bruh :lol:

Im still Lakers all day...but it's a ****ty day today and i aint staying out in this weather
Literally the post of the year. Couldn’t have said it better

the key to this teams success has always been anthony davis.

we brought him here to be thst number one guy. the guy to carry this team.

instead he is complacent to being a solid number 2 guy.

make no mistake we won a title with bron as the number one guy.

people were trying to say ad was the number one guy but nope its always been lebron in that title run.

but lebron is getting old man and he cant carry the load no more. ad gotta step the **** up and help old lebron out.

but only a few players have the heart, drive, and determination to want to go out there year after year and win.

mj, kobe, kd, and lebron.

sadly doesnt look like ad is that kind of guy.

i think ges way too concerned about getting injured. i think this is why you see him fall alot. so that he doesnt land straight on something and **** his ankle up he rather just flop to the ground where his legs wont take the most pressure .

4043321C-3415-4C56-9BBD-B95C39BEC868.jpeg

Sounds like THT might be a permanent fixture in the starting lineup. To his credit he did a decent job on PG last game against the Clips, offensively it’s just a clunky fit though

THT can start if they run with AD at the 5. That way you can start a shooter with Russ/THT/Bron/AD.

if we don’t play AD at the 5, I wouldn’t start THT.

Need A W tonight.

random: if any of y’all want Once Upon A Time In LA tickets for retail lmk. I copped 2 tickets but don’t think I can go anymore.

If lakers can somehow (probably not realistic i think half our team is on 1 year deals with NTC’s) get Myles turner (PLEASE SEND DJ in whatever deal too)

Tht Nunn and a pick in future are our only asset package

nobody wants Nunn and not sure about THT for a truly rebuilding team. He only has 2 more years after this year. Opposingteam has to LOVE him

Back
Top Bottom