**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Team is the goods

just wait til we get Ariza back!!

also can’t wait to prove people wrong. We can win with monk Ellington melo deandre playing key rotation minutes in 2021 with a non offensive coach ran by an owner who gets her advice from her BFF LINDA Rambis. I say we go all in and trade tht, waive Howard and Bradley and replace them with reddick, korver, and Jamal Crawford

Loving these new gold jerseys on our team:

8107DF63-2C31-481D-9E1D-26BE1AF76F02.jpeg

Team is the goods

just wait til we get Ariza back!!

also can’t wait to prove people wrong. We can win with monk Ellington melo deandre playing key rotation minutes in 2021 with a non offensive coach ran by an owner who gets her advice from her BFF LINDA Rambis. I say we go all in and trade tht, waive Howard and Bradley and replace them with reddick, korver, and Jamal Crawford

Linda is literally in charge of like community relations.

Kurt works directly with Rob. You sound crazy man.

AD is getting bullied by Isaiah Stewart around the basket. :smh:

The fact that they have to run a zone every game shows this is a major personnel issue.

Watching Russ take three's is so enjoyable....

15-2 run by the Pistons

We really got 2 threes from dwight.

I hate how Russ makes his decision before the moment when a decision is needed to be made. Pick and roll and he already knows as the screen is being set if he is gonna pass or shoot. Thus the turnovers

dm0na.jpg

Please let Jerami Grant become available/ask out at some point this season.

Please let Detroit be silly enough to take THT/Nunn some vet mins and a couple 2nd rounders.

Amen.

i love the lakers, but this team is just straight up unenjoyable to watch
Been saying this for weeks.

even when they go on runs, it doesn’t feel good. It’s the style of play. I think it’s bc of Westbrook. He’s so frustrating to watch you just know being up means nothing bc he can singe handedly lose you a 10 point lead.

dm0na.jpg

Please let Jerami Grant become available/ask out at some point this season.

Please let Detroit be silly enough to take THT/Nunn some vet mins and a couple 2nd rounders.

Amen.
Won’t matter

as long as Russ is on this team, we don’t go anywhere.

This laker team is basically playing with 2 max guys and 12 vet minimum type players (maybe THT gets a mini MLE status). It’s no wonder it’s so easy to stop them

This is the results of trying to build a team round mostly shooters outside of our stars. You give up on other areas. The defense will improve but it's complete *** right now.

And why is this team incapable of closing quarters man

zero Effort on defense and rebounding lol

Bron doing that passive play he did in 2018 before they traded half the roster :lol:

Back
Top Bottom