**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

AD shooting 12% from 3 for the season and puts that ******** up

I’m done with him

0 doesn’t know how to close games. Dude the worst PG I’ve ever seen lmao

AD shooting 12% from 3 for the season and puts that bull**** up

I’m done with him

0 doesn’t know how to close games. Dude the worst PG I’ve ever seen lmao
Nah. Russ is an all time great player. Respect laker players. Don’t talk bad about them. We love lakers. They do no wrong

Gonna need Melo to run off screens or something. He has to get the ball in his hands but it's hard to do if he is just standing there.

I’ll say it again. Fully healthy and if this team played a small amount of defense, we’re a championship team. If we can’t improve the defense by a little, we’re out in the first round. No amount of scoring can outdo our defense. This is tew much.

I’ll say it again. Fully healthy and if this team played a small amount of defense, we’re a championship team. If we can’t improve the defense by a little, we’re out in the first round. No amount of scoring can outdo our defense. This is tew much.

It does start with the defense but AD gotta get his butt in the paint and actually beast in there.

Russ can't handle the ball late.

We need Lebron.

The way Robert Horry talking about AD on Access you'd think we lost tonight lol

I'm with Rob and Big Game, they not really happy at all bout this win.

What positives are there to take away? AD puts up numbers but something is off with his game. Besides AD we can only rely on Melo getting hot from deep

Last edited:
It does start with the defense but AD gotta get his butt in the paint and actually beast in there.

Russ can't handle the ball late.

We need Lebron.
He’s too in love with the jumpshot and it’s clear we’re not gonna be able to count on him late in games with Russ. We definitely need Bron.

Shoutout to Melo, Rondo and Reaves
AD put up numbers but he’s so frustrating. Man shoots like 95% at the rim yet he insists on taking jumpers :smh:
That last play :stoneface:

Russ…. At this point it is what it is :lol:
Just keep the turnovers to under 5 plz.

Bron masks a lot but idk man this team a **** show idk how much he’ll help lmao

the defense is atrocious

I guess we still need to see how nunn and etc will look but nunn but I’m not sure he moves the needle that much lol

it is a nice change of pace to see not slander Bron in here for once tho :lol:

On the positive note though, in the flashes of greatness that we do see, we can see what does and doesn’t work. The offense is fine. The defense has to improve with time. It just can’t get worse. If we can get and stay healthy, I think we’ll be good.

Back
Top Bottom