**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

AD has still been good. It's just i think a lot of folk thought that by now he would be in that best player in the league convo
he was supposed to have taken over the Show by now haha

Just seems like he isn't always locked in and really relies on 'the switch' lol
Only person that should have 'the switch' luxury is 6 man :lol:

AD is an amazing talent
Just gut wrenching to watch with all the falling down, slow to get up, limping, trips to the locker room….:
And he doesn’t take advantage of smaller defenders like he doesn’t want to bang

Russ ain’t going nowhere. Vogel will be the scapegoat when we’re 9-11 in our first 20

there’s a reason Russ has had consecutive one-year stints, how our FO didn’t understand that is amazing
Lol

Hahahahahahahahahah

9-11

We getting lillard for Westbrook? Tomorrow

curb-your-enthusiasm-larry-david.gif

Lol why would Portland trade Dame for Russ. We can see Russell, but other teams can't? Y'all ain't thinking clearly lmao

36F4BF4D-C7C0-44EC-8BE3-7A9978012598.jpeg
AD’s numbers aren’t bad…but with level of opponents/individual defenders he’s been facing you would think his stars would be even better.

Not playing at a DYOP level either… I’d give him a B- for the season. Still think Dwight was referring to him with his energy comment. It comes and goes…whatever happened to AD and Lebron holding each other accountable? We know Frank either can’t or won’t 🤦

AD’s numbers aren’t bad…but with level of opponents/individual defenders he’s been facing you would think his stars would be even better.

Not playing at a DYOP level either… I’d give him a B- for the season. Still think Dwight was referring to him with his energy comment. It comes and goes…whatever happened to AD and Lebron holding each other accountable? We know Frank either can’t or won’t 🤦
I think the team has a hard time managing their effort to save it for the playoffs

lebron can do that bc he’s the goat. But guys like AD gotta just play hard as often as possible

Look at the scores around the league today. It’s a long season. Good teams and defending champs lose to bad teams. It happens a lot actually

Yep. The Bucks and Hawks are 4-6, I think the Bucks have been hit with injuries early as well just gotta weather the storm.

Yep. The Bucks and Hawks are 4-6, I think the Bucks have been hit with injuries early as well just gotta weather the storm.
Again look at our schedule and HOW we are losing

we start Deandre freaking Jordan. Have 8 guards and no wings.

Also the Bucks are missing their 2nd and 3rd best players

we are missing out 8 and 9th best players lol

AD is ultra talented, but sadly doesn't have that dog in him. He'll put up numbers but it's also why he'll look disengaged and float at times. It's definitely annoying cause no reason with his skillet he shouldn't be what Giannis is.

😂 I’m watching the games bro

8th or 9th best player? Line the roster up top to bottom…Bron, AD, Russ…and probably THT, Nunn as 4th and 5th best, so they matter. Bucks were only missing Jrue for a stretch and they were struggling. Sometimes it’s the piece that missing that matters a lot, especially if you don’t have someone with a similar skill set…changes how you play.

I get it with DJ, really wish he wasn’t starting…suppose Frank has his hands tied there. That’s 15 or so minutes of net negative basketball. Same with Rondo.

My life is like the intro to the LFG pod… “you follow the box score of the games every day? Only the Lakers…”

we have a history of signing low iq players.

nick young
javalee mcgee
lou will
josie buttcheeks
devean george
brian cook
samaki walker
kwame brown
tyler ennis
smush parker

Only hope we have now is for laker fans to unite

unite against Russ.

boo this man at the games, restaurants, the streets, stores, theaters, Starbucks, dress shops

make his life hell so he can take a low buyout from Jeanie and go to the Clippers

Russ isn’t going anywhere, but here’s what I am wondering…before the Lakers traded for Russ, what was their plan for the PG position? Assuming the Kuz/Trez for Buddy trade goes down, and also under no circumstances were they going to bring back Dennis Schroeder.

I believe the only assets that they would have had to work in that scenario with was the mini MLE and KCP’s contract. If I’m off about the details let me know.

Russ isn’t going anywhere, but here’s what I am wondering…before the Lakers traded for Russ, what was their plan for the PG position? Assuming the Kuz/Trez for Buddy trade goes down, and also under no circumstances were they going to bring back Dennis Schroeder.

I believe the only assets that they would have had to work in that scenario with was the mini MLE and KCP’s contract. If I’m off about the details let me know.

Resign Caruso, use Bron and likely still get Rondo is my guess.

Caruso/Rondo
Hield/KCP/THT
Bron/Melo
AD/#22
Dwight/DAJ

Then if Ariza, Monk, Ellington, Nunn etc still have any interest, maybe Gasol stays instead of DAJ.

Only hope we have now is for laker fans to unite

unite against Russ.

boo this man at the games, restaurants, the streets, stores, theaters, Starbucks, dress shops

make his life hell so he can take a low buyout from Jeanie and go to the Clippers
The name fits you, this man is not normal. The boos would only make him stronger, Russ uses the boos to fuel his idiotic decisions. The only suggestion I have is praise him, dude doesn't even hear the boos. Skip jokes about Russ when they lost in OKC, saying you think Russ lost any sleep having 10 turnovers. Nope, didn't even see 10 turnovers just another triple double. LMAO.

Back
Top Bottom