**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Westbrook for Dame
Westbrook for Dame
Westbrook for Dame
Westbrook for Dame
Westbrook for Dame

Maybe this was Lebron the GM's plan all along.

I'm gonna speak this **** into existence watch

Weekly reminder that we gave Washington the 22nd pick also for Russ.
Pelinka and Jeanie ladies and gentlemen

Funniest part of the season so far:

when we beat the horrible spurs in OT (a game where the spurs went over every screen instead of under them) on a good Russ game and all the people were saying “THIS IS WHY YOU GET RUSS!”

lol lol lol

Dwight - “Effort is the key. No matter what we do we have to play with effort”

Is he talking about DJ, AD or both?

Dwight - “Effort is the key. No matter what we do we have to play with effort”

Is he talking about DJ, AD or both?

Talking about everyone.

This team as a whole just sucks.

I know it's only 10 games but I don't know what switch these guys just expect this team to hit.

Russ just doesn't seem to fit and his shooting and turnovers are killing this team.

If you trade for Buddy you probably still have AC...

And we are stuck with him for 2 years

Talking about everyone.

This team as a whole just sucks.

I know it's only 10 games but I don't know what switch these guys just expect this team to hit.

Russ just doesn't seem to fit and his shooting and turnovers are killing this team.

If you trade for Buddy you probably still have AC...

And we are stuck with him for 2 years
Not sure if he’s talking about everyone… I mean when you watch Bradley for example do you think that dude isn’t giving a good effort? Same for Baze, Reaves, etc?

Last edited:
You don't really expect to win a game without Bron AD THT Nunn etc but that was still trash to sit through. LaMelo finna clap the Lakers cheeks for trading his bro

Serious post now:

1) firing Vogel now would be horrible for him, the team, the leagues view of our dumpster fire management team. Horrible team for his type of coach. With that said, the roster is what it is so for his own sake, he desperately needs to adjust his coaching style to save his job. His defensive schemes are good with the right personnel but he needs to adjust them now with this group. Switch more. Simplify things. Do what BKN did last playoffs. Offensively, get creative a la Ty Lue in the playoffs last year starting Terrance Man at C. He likely won’t so for those reasons he will be fired come January.

2) Russ ain’t getting traded. Nobody wants him and also this would make Lebrons GMing look bad. Plus u can’t trade him 10 games in unless it’s a good deal (it won’t).

3) honestly if we do really suck, it’s best we get embarrassed as much as possible. These guys need to be humbled as much as possible early on.

awdurepir6y71.jpg

It gon be a fire Sale in feb :lol:
Only guy I trust on this team is Bron but he old

not gon lie AD ain’t been the same since he won the chip lol

It's bizarre. I thought that winning a title would allow AD to take the next step, take over for Lebron and push to be the single best player in the league (seems like forever ago that there were genuine arguments about AD being a top 3 player and being better than Giannis). Instead he's regressed physically and he's become even more passive.

But but but we beat the cavs and rockets though?!?! Hahahahahahahaha some of ya’ll wanna feel like you know $ht. Y’all are worse than Laker haters, FACTS.

Reactions: DLF
IDK, while not a fan of AD's shot selection as times, he's been really good so far minus the usual injuries.
What’s most painful is that in a hypothetical world if AD were to be traded and that new team had a very offensive minded coach, he would definitely turn into KD style offensive player.

look at Harrell before and After the lakers. Vogel doesn’t know how to use players offensively

Back
Top Bottom