**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Lebron and Westbrook need to play the next game man. Sick of these bums going out there losing lol. Even if it is preseason.

On side note it’s insane how far we went towards offense and neglected defense this summer. Let’s hope it doesn’t bite us on the ***. (Compared to team like warriors who went ALL defense: porter, Bradley, Iggy added to dray, Wiggins, klay)

it all comes down to AD and Lebron and Westbrook. In reality they play like stars/superstars, it doesn’t matter we trot out a g league team around them

With Ariza hurt. It all but guarenteed that Ad starts at 4 alongside Jordan.

We all knew we were short at wing spot and we are now facing consequence of it

None of us know who will start
Let’s just wait and see
I don’t believe DJ is starter material anymore but we’ll see

Why? Carmelo is the backup 4. THT will probably get all of Ariza's minutes at the 3
My reasoning:

we lost a wing/forward with Ariza injury.

Thus, upping minutes of the current forwards at their forward position is next logical step. Bc AD is a forward, he’ll need to up his forward minutes. Therefore, he will start at the 4 alongside Jordan.

if he went to the 5…melo then starts at the 4. With this lineup: you have ZERO forwards on the bench.

None of us know who will start
Let’s just wait and see
I don’t believe DJ is starter material anymore but we’ll see
I think DJ is not even a nba player material anymore. But we have who we have. I think he starts bc he needs AD next to him to make him passable. Howard can hold his own as the only big in short bursts.

My reasoning:

we lost a wing/forward with Ariza injury.

Thus, upping minutes of the current forwards at their forward position is next logical step. Bc AD is a forward, he’ll need to up his forward minutes. Therefore, he will start at the 4 alongside Jordan.

if he went to the 5…melo then starts at the 4. With this lineup: you have ZERO forwards on the bench.
Why do you have Melo starting at 4 instead of LeBron? You can have Melo back up Bron with AD sprinkled in at the 4. Baze can start at the 3 with THT off the bench and Bron also getting time at the 3

If they feel Bazemore can battle 6'7-6'9 forwards, then start him with AD, Bron, Westbrook and a guard.

If not, probably start Deandre, AD, Bron, Westbrook and Baze/another guard.

2021 Lakers tryna run, run, run and gun just like the '87-88 Lakers. It's what Bron and Magic discussed three years ago.

Westbrook 6'3" = Byron 6'4"
Bron 6'8" = Magic 6'9"
Melo 6'7" = Worthy 6'9"
AD 6'10" = Green 6'9"
Jordan 7'0" = Kareem 7'2"

Bazemore 6'5" = Cooper 6'6"
Ellington 6'5" = Tony Campbell 6'7"
Howard 6'10" = M. Thompson 6'10"
Ariza 6'8" = Rambis 6'9"
Nunn 6'2" = Wagner 6'5"
Rondo 6'1" = Matthew's 6'1"
THT 6'4" = Lamp 6"6"
Reaves 6'5" = B.Thompson 6'5"

Vogel 5'9" = Riley 6'4"

Lake Show = Showtime

Who ready

2021 Lakers tryna run, run, run and gun just like the '87-88 Lakers. It's what Bron and Magic discussed three years ago.

Westbrook 6'3" = Byron 6'4"
Bron 6'8" = Magic 6'9"
Melo 6'7" = Worthy 6'9"
AD 6'10" = Green 6'9"
Jordan 7'0" = Kareem 7'2"

Bazemore 6'5" = Cooper 6'6"
Ellington 6'5" = Tony Campbell 6'7"
Howard 6'10" = M. Thompson 6'10"
Ariza 6'8" = Rambis 6'9"
Nunn 6'2" = Wagner 6'5"
Rondo 6'1" = Matthew's 6'1"
THT 6'4" = Lamp 6"6"
Reaves 6'5" = B.Thompson 6'5"

Vogel 5'9" = Riley 6'4"

Lake Show = Showtime

Who ready

E4474848-75B7-48DF-AACC-5C5158BAEA56.jpeg

Lebron and Westbrook playing.

AD sitting.

back up PF tonight? Lol who the hell knows. Maybe Nunn or reeves.

Westbrook playing so bad Vogel brought Lebron back lol

Westbrook 0-1 on an I’ll advised jumper, 3 turnovers. Lol. The Westbrook experience. Why not?

Team needs a lot of reps together. All players should play every preseason games

Pretty clear Ellington is useless. Can’t defend. Will prob only end up shooting like 37% ish.

I’d rather have Wes Mathews

Back
Top Bottom