**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Y'all remember when Stu and Larry Burnett hosted the Lakers Line on KLAC 570 during the late 90s/early 00s?

They used to give out 2 free tickets after every game for the first caller who answered Laker trivia correctly. Won like over 20 times in a span of 2 years and the show's producer had to ask me to stop answering the trivia and give others a chance LOL.

Miss them days with Prime Ticket, KCAL 9, and KLAC 570.

Y'all remember when Stu and Larry Burnett hosted the Lakers Line on KLAC 570 during the late 90s/early 00s?

They used to give out 2 free tickets after every game for the first caller who answered Laker trivia correctly. Won like over 20 times in a span of 2 years and the show's producer had to ask me to stop answering the trivia and give others a chance LOL.

Damn, that's a throwback. Always crazy to me how Chick and Stu used to do the radio and tv call at the same time. No one does that anymore.

“What this the most important position on the court?”

“CENTER!”

winner!!

Damn, that's a throwback. Always crazy to me how Chick and Stu used to do the radio and tv call at the same time. No one does that anymore.
Yup, I remember Chickie would always mention at the beginning of every game that it was a "simulcast"

Chick was one of a kind. His play by play ability is unparalleled and no way today's announcers are skilled enough to do that world famous simulcast

I think they were planning to leave the 15th spot open for financial and flexibility reasons, but they might need to fill it with a body with Ariza sitting out.

Wonder if this also means AD starts at PF instead of C now.

Wes Mathews??

prob is Jeanie doesn’t wanna fill the 15th spot. She will probably only offer us non guarenteed deal to replace Ariza and thus will likely be g leaguer type.
She’s poor

I think they were planning to leave the 15th spot open for financial and flexibility reasons, but they might need to fill it with a body with Ariza sitting out.

Wonder if this also means AD starts at PF instead of C now.
Ad for sure is playing more 4 now.
We can clearly see that Jordan is a big time liability so will be interesting to see how Vogel manages things. Howard isn’t effective past 15 mins though so you gotta play Deandre despite being awful.

tht isn’t ready. Melo is good but old and limited defensively and can’t play the 3. It’s down to baze and Lebron now. AD playing 5 means you lose Lebron to the 4. So then it’s literally only baze.

I bet Ariza could have played. This was more being cautious and doing it now while we still have 3 weeks to go in the off season. Ideally this makes him more spry later on

Back
Top Bottom