**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

3D2080B9-6B2A-454F-9C3F-26F26E9C2CD6.jpeg

Same series… doubled on the perimeter
B4CD2A42-A95E-435D-88FE-C7105ACFACD1.jpeg

And being guarded by AD…or Lebron

Still thinking about this move but I hate all the focus on what Russ can’t do while not highlighting what he can do on the floor. If Lebron’s not driving, how many other Laker players are getting into the paint? How many of the guards do even a decent job of rebounding? Could any of them make plays off the dribble? The need for shooting is real, but I need to see what happens with the rest of the roster before jumping off a cliff.

I hope the kings are not able to find a buyer for Hield and they rot with him and he causes problems for them. Bastards

There could be some strategy going on. Leak news that a deal with the Wiz is almost done to put pressure on the Kings 🤷🏿‍♂️

Split Trade …they can still get Westbrook and buddy. Essentially Trezz will be going to Sac for Hield and Kuz KCP to DC for Westbrook and future draft picks

Just catching up on all of this...

I'm gonna chill until the entire offseason is complete.

But it seems like we are giving up a lot for a guy that really gives us more problems then solves problems...

Just catching up on all of this...

I'm gonna chill until the entire offseason is complete.

But it seems like we are giving up a lot for a guy that really gives us more problems then solves problems...
And also likely had NO OTHER TEAMS AFTER HIM

the rockets had to give up assets to get rid of him. As did Thunder. Yet somehow we give up assets to get him

• Haha
Reactions: MVP
I'm just gonna try to believe that Russ gonna come in with a winning attitude and learn to defer.
Has Russ actually played with people that have won chips before?
The thing with Harden was he didn't so thats why I believe he has no problem deferring.
I believe Russ will do the same.

As a Lakers fan I'd have to see it to believe that the Kings let alone the SPURS would even think of trading anything to us.
This part reminds me of how Kawhi pretty much waited to sign with the clips.

Back
Top Bottom