**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Oh ya? Markieff making 4 threes vs houston

Kcp hitting handful of daggers vs Heat in finals

I’m not saying we need to be 45 percent from 3. But even 33-37 with this defense will do. Just don’t go 22 percent

Overall we were still trash from 3 man. Regular season 35% from 3 as a team with 2 all 1st team NBA players playing lights out and shocker still 35% in the playoffs as well. Has nothing to do with Bron and AD's play. Dudes just can't hit wide open shots for whatever reason. They get the looks but it's honestly the pressure of those shots probably gets to even the best of them, hence why everyone's % drops when they get signed here.

More often than not, those 15 minutes every night that Bron rests, the team is complete trash on offense. And that's with AD on the floor.

Gotta spruce up the offense with better scheme and improved personnel. No more AD isos 20 feet from the rim with the entire defense slanted towards him please.

A good idea of how “defense defense defense!!!” Can **** your is how we handled our big man spot

we went all in on Drummond bc he could switch in pick and rolls and not be a complete liability. Despite his awful awful offense and IQ we chose him
Meanwhile Cousins was there from the get go. Sure he’s slow but offensively he can give u an EASY 15 a game. Look at him now. He’s balling in a western conference finals and is more playable then Drummond was all year

A370D16C-1168-4E16-93A2-8D1868F4060E.jpeg

Still can’t believe Shroeder wants 25-30 mill a year LOL

Edit: Want might be harsh bc he should want a lot but “think he deserves” I guess lol

To make some of you feel better:

The clippers have 23 million dollars tied up in Rondo and Beverley. 9 mill in ibaka.
Reggie and batum: both on min deals likely gone. No draft picks.

why did I bring them up? Bc you guys need perspective. We are good. We will be ok. Trust rob. Stay healthy.

If it's a foregone conclusion that Melo is coming, then it can be said there's a good chance Melo could convince teammate Lillard to convince his agent to convince Portland to send him to the Lakers as well.

Bron, AD, Lillard, Melo, Dwight, Gasol would win it all. Guaranteed.

Lillard has four years left on his contract. I think he stays for another year, then entertains a trade next summer.

Back
Top Bottom