**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Ya I said in my other post he wouldn’t be a terrible consolation prize
Maybe if he’s the third option he wouldn’t fizzle out like he does for POR lol

there always seems to be a section of lakers fans that want Lavine
Last year of contract and he has said on wax he wants to come play with Lebron and grew up a laker fan as well as UCLA
Consolation prize?

We’d be ecstatic if we got him

I find the Paul, Booker and Crowder trio harder to root for than the Clippers as a whole. Great talents, but they're all dirty pricks.

Admittedly, laughing at the Clippers is much more fun than the Suns historically.
is your name god?
1624930276496.gif

Now this is what you call coaching.
Ty lue giving the suns fits with the super small lineup and zone.

Vogel is probably still sad he didn’t start game 6 with a starting 5 of:

Drummond Marc Harrell Cacok and Lebron.

At the same time, Monty Williams is *** for allowing Ayton to be neutralized by Reggie Jackson and Terrance Mann. Coaches not being able to beat a simple zone is hilarious

Last edited:
It’s crZy how bad phx is. Lol

Ayton was being guarded by Mann or Reggie Jackson most of the game and coach didn’t have him flashing in the key when clips played zone. As much as I hate the clippers, I hate stupid teams even more and the suns looking really stupid lately.

lakers in 5
i want PHX to win so they can choke the finals so i can get this CP3 slander off :lol:

It’s crZy how bad phx is. Lol

Ayton was being guarded by Mann or Reggie Jackson most of the game and coach didn’t have him flashing in the key when clips played zone. As much as I hate the clippers, I hate stupid teams even more and the suns looking really stupid lately.

lakers in 5
Cp3 tripping he been tryna be the hero
Dribbling and snaking the pnr and trying to get the muddy every time. Only passing if it leads to a direct assist lol

Just felt like one of those “ohh **** we might go home” let us try so it looks like we ain’t just fold games

I'm intrigued by CJ on this team. Think he'd be a perfect 3rd option

Third option?

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeettttt, offensively with him being a secondary ball handler/playmaker/shot creator at worst he becomes 2b or even 2c dependent upon how Bron looks next season.

I get what your saying of course. In the grand scheme of things AD is that guy, but him playing off Bron/AD he slides right into that Wade/Kyrie Secondary/Robin role who can become the Red Hood and kill at any moment type. The most luxurious third option in the league outside of Brooklyn.

All this talk of 3 point shooting. How are the suns and bucks doing?
Bucks are like 5-24 in first half and down 13 in game 4.
Suns couldn’t hit a 3 and don’t have the level up D like we do

Focus on D. Bring back Caruso and kcp. Bring back Dwight. Defense first with some shooting. And hope our stars are stars.

this season is disgusting. imagine if the suns get to the finals

they will have faced 4 teams who lost their main guy due to injury to get a chip

ridiculous
rather that then clippers winning under same conditions. (Played with Mitchell and Conley hurt) then played with no giannis (I know I know Kawhi ain’t play but F the clippers)

Back
Top Bottom