**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

If only kuzma didn’t make only 3 mill

We don’t need kuzma when we got tht shroeder Lebron creating AND Harrell and AD also playmaking

we really just need a real 3-D guy.

I’m telling you, Dudley is better then Kuzma for this team. As crazy as that sounds

With this lineup we need to be setting Harrell up to get him going. But kuzma out there playing like he knows his minutes will be limited so he might as well get shots up

Shroeder and kuzma for who?? Lol I know it’s just preseason. I’m just kidding

thechild.jpg

Protect The Child.

Trez all over the glass when inevitably Bron gets tired/AD gets timid and theyre shooting jumpers :emoji_blush:

Kuzma does have a quiet 22 on 7-12 but problem is THT is a better playmaker

Laker fans picking on Kuzma for no reason at all is getting real corny now. he's trending on Twitter as if he's having a horrible night or something :lol: . Hopefully Bron & AD get a lot of rest this season, So Kuz gonna have his chance to do his thing.

Last edited:
Laker fans picking on Kuzma for no reason at all is getting real corny now. he's trending on Twitter as if he's having a horrible night or something :lol: . Hopefully Bron & AD get a lot of rest this season, So Kuz gonna have his chance to do his thing.
There are certain consistency related expectations from the 4th year scorer and it's looking more and more like he'll get all the minutes and chances to prove his worth.

Back
Top Bottom