**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

1607796006965.png

💀 at the comparable players those are awful

I wouldn't think they'd put Trez out there against bigger guys without AD or Marc out there for support. There's less than a handful of those teams that have other elite level bigs offensively anyway.

I swear I thought in preseason teams usually have a ton of random guys on the team. Seemed like yesterday even the guys on the bench was our actual roster. What happened to Xavier or that white boy. Etc.

Imo, the emerging THT is the reason Pelinka saw no need to resign Avery Bradley.

I can't wait til Tucker starts playing 25 min a night. He's going to be an automatic 15 ppg and with his creativity with the ball, tendency to penetrate, and craftiness around the rim, I expect him to be one of those who can get to the FT line whenever he wants.

Imo, the emerging THT is the reason Pelinka saw no need to resign Avery Bradley.

I can't wait til Tucker starts playing 25 min a night. He's going to be an automatic 15 ppg and with his creativity with the ball, tendency to penetrate, and craftiness around the rim, I expect him to be one of those who can get to the FT line whenever he wants.
Couldn’t sign Bradley for more then minimum and he took a couple million more on another player option for year two deal. That’s why he’s not back

Couldn’t sign Bradley for more then minimum and he took a couple million more on another player option for year two deal. That’s why he’s not back
True but if Pelinka really wanted AB to stay, the Lakers would've found a way to pay. Couple million is nothing if you value the asset.

Imo, THT made such huge strides it made AB expendable. THT proved he belonged when he took advantage of his minutes in the playoffs. I'm sure front office took notice. Plus it didn't help AB's cause that we won a chip without him playing postseason basketball.

The potential of this new young Lakers core group with Tucker, Cacok, Schrooder, Caruso, Trez, and Kostas (cough), is keeping AD happy I'm sure

Last edited:
It was over for Bradley when Matthews got the BAE and Trezz for the MLE. No way to fit him in.

Back
Top Bottom