**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Yesterday morning

Attachments

• B01BA6CB-51A7-431C-9BDD-D3015AE78152.jpeg
    B01BA6CB-51A7-431C-9BDD-D3015AE78152.jpeg
    205.7 KB · Views: 133

I mean the dude is an NBA player, he should be dominating gym runs lol. Wake me up when he's hitting like that in NBA games. This reminds me of those off-season clips of Julius Dandle raining down threes. We would all get super hyped and then watch him shoot 25% from 3 during the season 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: MVP
DG needs to get off this team immediately

Just play better against your peers.
Footage of you doing it against people WE KNOW are not on your level makes you look worse.
He might as well be playin against children

Get into Lakers free agency talk about seven minutes in.

It sounds like they're pretty optimistic about the cap been close to where it was prepandemic and us being able to use the larger, 10 million dollar middle-level exception. That could be huge for us and we could get a quality starter with that money. If we're able to keep some of our key contributors like KCP and Rondo, use the full mid-level exception on someone like Jeremi Grant or Galinari and maybe swing a trade, I can see this team being even better next season.

And see, I hate to bring it up the world so against Kobe during their beef and since Shaq retired we have seen dude is a real jealous big *** kid. Dwight played his role GREAT all year. Never made any issues. Went to work, stayed professional, stayed IN SHAPE, something Shaq couldn't do at that age. Dwight should say something back. I know he on this positive thing and changing image but that **** was outta line and false.

Shaq, for as great a player he was, he always did that petty ****. It’s a reason why he left on bad terms with pretty much every team he was on. It’s unfortunate, because it’s such a bad look on his end.

9574488C-A236-41EF-A01D-B2E90B79E2B7.jpeg

Anyone elses hat come with a crooked patch? I’m thinking of removing it and placing it correctly

I don’t get the nba

Why did they wait for draft to be so late?

Like what did they think was gonna change between late October and late November with covid? The draft should be today. 2 weeks or so post finals. Like it always is. Free agency should have started November 1st.

lakers gonna have 8 days to sign players,reorient roster and make trades before training camp

Even though I know it's old now, I picked up the jacket Rob was wearing during the championship celebration.

Back
Top Bottom