**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Slowly getting all my fanatics merch, so dumb they literally sent like 5 different packages. Still haven’t heard **** from UNDFTD.

Yup, I have gotten like 6 different packages from them and still haven't gotten everything. UNDFTD finally came a few days ago. Ordered right after the game and barely shipped this week.

This was a great interview from Rob man, the insight into how the players & coaches handled the almost boycott, Vogel & the staff's preparation, How Kobe was as a coach, him & Bob Myers both working in the same office when becoming agents etc etc.

People were pissed about running things the "Laker way" but the synergy Rob has with this org & ownership is amazing.

That Shaq hate to Dwight was mad unnecessary.

And see, I hate to bring it up the world so against Kobe during their beef and since Shaq retired we have seen dude is a real jealous big *** kid. Dwight played his role GREAT all year. Never made any issues. Went to work, stayed professional, stayed IN SHAPE, something Shaq couldn't do at that age. Dwight should say something back. I know he on this positive thing and changing image but that **** was outta line and false.

And see, I hate to bring it up the world so against Kobe during their beef and since Shaq retired we have seen dude is a real jealous big *** kid. Dwight played his role GREAT all year. Never made any issues. Went to work, stayed professional, stayed IN SHAPE, something Shaq couldn't do at that age. Dwight should say something back. I know he on this positive thing and changing image but that **** was outta line and false.
Shaq’s image has been in question to me for a while. The Papa John ****. The Breonna Taylor comments and now this. I’m sure there are some other instances I’m forgetting.

Last edited:
We either tryna keep all the pieces or we going after a big name

What is a big name? because there’s no one i’d wanna trade for other than Vic because he’d be an expiring deal.

Big names can wait until

I would love CP3/Beal/Gordon/Lavine but those contracts are horrible and i want no parts
Giannis i don’t think we have enough to trade for rn.

Interesting that the team was radio silent post magic but now giving interviews left and right.

Just bring back rondo...

What I don't want is him going across the hall. Clippers would flourish with a legit PG like Rondo.

Another Guy who can create offense is #1 to me especially considering how quick the NBA wants this turnaround. Personally i think a trio of Caruso, Rondo, THT could be adequate, but having another guy who could create would be ideal

I thought this was giannis wearing Laker gear at first :lol:

ElHow1eUYAEXVUD

Back
Top Bottom