**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Just all around ugly stupid play turnovers everywhere foul trouble no urgency. Like the worst possible game you can play. The bright side is that we “only” lost by 11. If Bam comes back I’m getting nervous.
I’m not

Olynk has been killer. He can shoot 3s. With bam in pick and roll he only has 1 move

I hope this finals MVP **** ain't real. AD can't not be aggressive for whatever reason, but they also didn't look to get him the ball any in the 4th.

Look at the points in the paint difference. That more than makes up for turnovers and free throws.

If we don't get back to ATTACKING the zone. Having Lebron at the free throw line, cutters...I mean it's basic on what we should be doing.

Turnover and bad defense killed us.

This is going one of two ways, this is AI game 1 of 2001 or this is the 2011 finals...

They gotta decide what they want to do.

If we don't get back to ATTACKING the zone. Having Lebron at the free throw line, cutters...I mean it's basic on what we should be doing.

Turnover and bad defense killed us.

This is going one of two ways, this is AI game 1 of 2001 or this is the 2011 finals...

They gotta decide what they want to do.
Completely went away from that
I guess chz AD foul trouble but damn man I didn’t see Bron or anyone at the FT line much

Yeah they were mentally winning and came out thinking they would layover.

Team gonna turn around on Tuesday. What. A terrible way to end a weekend

I know this loss stings and I’ll just sleep it out. We’ve been there with the game 1 blazers/rockets losses and Nuggets ‘waking up’ game. They played like crap but I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt, they earned that atleast. Goodnight y’all.

Shooting way too many threes. I hope they bounce back and guys play with a greater sense of urgency. The bench played well but AD can't play like this if they want to win.

Jimmy was screening Bron off with Herro and Duncan tho. I’m thinking Bron didn’t want to even have a chance of them having a wide open shot

hwlever his turnovers were unacceptable
AD came out and he did not play his game. Not looking to score then had TOS then fouls

Tonight was so winnable even though they all were playing like crap... it’s not like the heat were shooting lights out, they were bricking as much as the lakers were

They are getting baited into take too many threes instead of attacking the middle of the zone like game 1.

Too many turnovers...and AD didn’t play aggressive enough even in foul trouble.

Lessons learned.

Onto game 4.

Not worried, didn't expect a sweep. Bad game all around and didn't get blown out. Let's take the next one.
Have a feeling Bam might be back for that one.

Back
Top Bottom