**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

This was OD even for your standards bra :lol:
You clearly don’t listen to national media news and podcasts

This is the type of stuff they have been saying

I heard one just now on my bike ride and someone said “see after game 2 I feel even more confident that Miami would have won this series if they were healthy”

Hell no to injury plagued and non shooting Roberson

hell no to broken jumper MKG

Need someone to hit 3s and play D

I think Justin Holiday is the best balance between defense and three point shooting the team can get this off-season. Especially for only a one year contract.

Crazy: if we sweep. Team goes home Wednesday. If we win in 5. Team goes home Saturday. 3 extra days in the bubble. Yikes

been impressed with rondo. when he went down before the covid tourney, i thought it was huge. hes not giving you 20 a night but his ability to break down defenses and create shots for others has been a huge part of this run. dude is just as valuable as bron or AD but you wont see it much in the stat sheet on certain nights.

I’m really looking forward to someone creating an archive of all the stuff the media said about the lakers dating back to the first failed attempt to land AD. Chronicle all the prominent sports figures up until we win to see how the narratives went. I know in reality it really doesn’t matter and I don’t think it affects the players as much as it does us (save for a few softies like pg or KD) But would be nice to see. You would think after all the lakers team and fan base has been through in 2020, there would be at least 1 media member who liked us but nope

I’m really looking forward to someone creating an archive of all the stuff the media said about the lakers dating back to the first failed attempt to land AD. Chronicle all the prominent sports figures up until we win to see how the narratives went. I know in reality it really doesn’t matter and I don’t think it affects the players as much as it does us (save for a few softies like pg or KD) But would be nice to see. You would think after all the lakers team and fan base has been through in 2020, there would be at least 1 media member who liked us but nope

the media really be getting you bro. Lol chill. It’s all BS banter for clicks and listeners/viewers/ratings. Who cares what they say?

Game day y’all!!! Ready to take this tonight.

This arrived yesterday, nice $18 find:pimp:
FFE5FD1B-8437-490C-96D9-672F7E67A28E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom