**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Draymond made a great point the other day

lakers are a very good point guard away from being an all time great team.

very good on this team is basically playoff rondo Equivalent. It’s essential that We are one on the team next year. Could be THT for all we know

If not I’d love to trade green and Kuzma for someone

Lonzo 👀 just signed with Klutch

I don’t wanna see any of you young core fanboys celebrating next week... still baffles me how some of you would rather hold on to a group of overrated dumb kids who thought this was a damn fashion show. But then again, that’s what probably impressed you in the first place 🤡s.

call them outta they names playboy!

I’ve told my boys too Lonzo on this current team would be incredible
He’s just gotta work on that shot a little

does AB come back tho?

Honestly I don't even think we need to make a trade (although Green, Kuz & a pick can bring us something valuable)

But Under Contract: Bron,Bradley, Javale, Caruso, THT, Kuz, Green, Cook, AD (i'm just throwing him in this group :lol: )
Player Options: Rondo, KCP
FA: Dwight, Markief, Dudley

We got the Full MLE (9.2 mil)
Bi-Annual (3.5)
And obviously the veteran minimum

We sign Dwight back with the Bi-Annual, Give a vet minimum to Boogie & use the full MLE on someone
- Bogdon, Davis Bertans, Jerami Grant, Markief Morris, Joe Harris.................... BRING BACK SVI

we bring back the same team with another year of experience, improved Caruso, more consistent Kuz, Growing THT & add AB back, add Boogie & a guy like Bogdon & i think they prepared for any team next year

Dwight/Javale/Boogie
AD/Kuz/Cacok
Lebron/Green
KCP/Bogdon/THT
Bradley/Caruso/Rondo

Last edited:
Honestly I don't even think we need to make a trade (although Green, Kuz & a pick can bring us something valuable)

But Under Contract: Bron, Caruso, THT, Kuz, Green, Cook, AD (i'm just throwing him in this group :lol: )
Team Options: Rondo, Javale, Bradley, KCP

Bi-Annual (3.5)

We sign Dwight back with the Bi-Annual, Give a vet minimum to Boogie & use the full MLE on someone
- Bogdon, Davis Bertans, Jerami Grant, Markief Morris, Joe Harris.................... BRING BACK SVI

we bring back the same team with another year of experience, improved Caruso, more consistent Kuz, Growing THT & add AB back, add Boogie & a guy like Bogdon & i think they prepared for any team next year

Dwight/Javale/Boogie
AD/Kuz/Cacok
Lebron/Green
KCP/Bogdon/THT
Bradley/Caruso/Rondo

West going to be tougher with the Dubs coming back. Too many expirings to let them go to waste and honestly I'm pretty much over Kuz, if by some chance they can bring in a 3rd all Star caliber player (Lavine) I'll pack their bags for them.

Co MVP
39F8B395-300C-4996-89DE-232E4C75ABFB.jpeg

maybe : )

ca-times.brightspotcdn.com.jpg

EjXv0JfXgAA63fv.jpg

Last edited:
The one thing we've heard all year is Chemistry, I don't know if they're gonna disrupt that by trading guys. And also what makes these trades difficult is that there not taking anything past a year left unless, we're trading for a real superstar (which we don't have the assets to get).

They not messing up the chance to go into 2021 With Prime AD, Late stage Lebron & a whole other Max slot.

I really think getting someone like Bogdon would actually make more sense than Lavine given the expected contracts. I do think Danny, Kuz & a first would get us Oladipo, which could be a steal if he returns to AS level

maybe : )

EjXv0JfXgAA63fv.jpg

Like in this crazy *** season they’re literally hand in hand in holding the team down and guiding them bra lol
Like closer than KD/Steph and different from Shaw/Kobe because how they impact one another

of course thisis just my opinion

good win. some struggles closing out smh. AD and Lebby just in 6th gear. kuz and dg with too many smh moments. i swear if caruso is not playing real life elmer fud in space jam 2, warner brothers is missing the boat. 2 more fellas.

1601722809654.gif

But Under Contract: Bron, Caruso, THT, Kuz, Green, Cook, AD (i'm just throwing him in this group :lol: )

Bi-Annual (3.5)

Dwight/Javale/Boogie
AD/Kuz/Cacok
Lebron/Green
KCP/Bogdon/THT
Bradley/Caruso/Rondo
The one thing we've heard all year is Chemistry, I don't know if they're gonna disrupt that by trading guys. And also what makes these trades difficult is that there not taking anything past a year left unless, we're trading for a real superstar (which we don't have the assets to get).

They not messing up the chance to go into 2021 With Prime AD, Late stage Lebron & a whole other Max slot.

I really think getting someone like Bogdon would actually make more sense than Lavine given the expected contracts. I do think Danny, Kuz & a first would get us Oladipo, which could be a steal if he returns to AS level
Bogdon is lining up for a big deal, he's not coming.

I would probably trade Bradley to open up playing time for THT and/or a re-sign ed Waiters. Sacrifice some defense for added offensive punch.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kuz asked out so he could put up numbers and get paid.

Reactions: ct3
And really this team doesn't need another 20+ PPG scorer, just an "innings eater" that can get them 12-13 PPG. play competent defense and ease some of the ball handling for Bron during the regular season.

Oladipo hasn't been healthy since 2018, LaVine and Buddy are chucking losers.

Trade Kuz and Green for Zach Lavine possibly?

This team’s chemistry is off the charts and dynasty in the making will be talked of once lakeshow wraps up this series. That 3rd star would be awesome to pair with AD and allow Bron to play till 45 😂. It will be interesting to see how GS and BK look next season too. NBA off season moves are always fun to speculate.

Bi-Annual (3.5)

Dwight/Javale/Boogie
AD/Kuz/Cacok
Lebron/Green
KCP/Bogdon/THT
Bradley/Caruso/Rondo
All those dudes have player options or guaranteed deals next year not team options.

I think we trade Kuz and green.

green has played about 5 good games all season and Kuz has been getting worse as the playoffs have gone on. Remember he had 4 months off between March and Aug restart and he came back just as bad. This is his ceiling.
The reason why a trade HAS to happen is bc we need to preserve LeBron as much as possible. We need that playoff rondo type for the season. A guarenteed 14 and 5 guy

sign and trade Fred Van Vleet?

Back
Top Bottom