**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Can’t wait to get my championship run dvd :lol: they still do those right?

Lol they won't stop. I'm sure it will be some package deal with a towel, t shirt cup and DVD.

Hell I still have the cups from the Orlando finals...
16016966360864470933789729822121.jpg

Still have my cup from Kobe final game...

16016966844085361284772403206185.jpg

So frustrating to see guys get into the paint but pass it out for the 3. Even Lebron did that a few times.

We need to find someone on the roster that can make a 20 foot jumper. Pass into the free throw line...turn around and shoot the jumper.

Seriously how can you guys listen to these guys, it’s so bad. Heat playing well? Really? Despite being down 14 they are playing well tf. Mark Jackson thinking he coaching and trying to spark something with that type of talk
When he said "all they need are 7 straight stops and its tied"

I bet Cook will be activated Sunday. If they are giving you 3s...put shooters out there.

Problem is we are shooting 3s but have Caruso and Rondo out there...and its not like they are stopping anyone anyways

Can they do Co-Finals MVP. Both AD & Bron been on another level

lowkey i don’t even talk FINALS mvp until that fourth win in wrapped up

They are getting good looks from mid range. Don't understand why they pass up 5 ft jumpers for 3s when they aren't a 3 point shooting team?

Imagine being a former nba player and being able to be on to “analyze” games for money and you say something like “if the Heat were at full strength this was the type of game where heat could have tied the series”

But Olynk had 24 points. And he was hitting 3s left and right

And we shot 47 3s and made only 16

Back
Top Bottom