**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

At this point I’m totally and utterly over the idea of asterisks or narratives. Like CP I’m just like “just win”

put as many asterisks as possible. Say we got lucky. Say we sucked. I don’t care.

Is this what golden state felt like because i could get used to this :lol:

Laker card revoked.

tenor.gif

Tad bit worried...

What do we do when teams don't have thier best players? Come out laxed.

I think we have moved on from that but it's possible...

Tad bit worried...

What do we do when teams don't have thier best players? Come out laxed.

I think we have moved on from that but it's possible...
I’m in same mindset. I hope they take whoever their back up is seriously. I’m hoping Nunn going off and Kelly Olynk plating very well last game helps them get it. I think we will be fine. 3 more games.

I'm not sure if you guys caught this interview on the jump yesterday. Dwight seems like a completely different person. Very mature. It's amazing to see how far he's come. I can't wait for him to get a ring.

I think he finally grew up some when his shorty passed from Covid. **** hits different when it's someone you care about. You gain perspective on life.

I really think the squad will be focused after the let down in the game. I am pumped and happy. I'm thrilled that the squad had to fight back and come back from behind with their full team.

Interesting look at sports across the board. As the tweet mentioned, spring and summer sports are struggling badly. Also, having all four major sports and college football happening at the same time isn't helping.

Interesting look at sports across the board. As the tweet mentioned, spring and summer sports are struggling badly. Also, having all four major sports and college football happening at the same time isn't helping.

Good

hope they lose all their business

this is what they get for turning the NBA into a reality show

Low ratings. Wonder if it’s due to COVID or social justice/activism?

probably a combination of both

Football pro and college + all the other sports on + hate the lakers + dealing with the ****show of real life in 2020 = low ratings

Prob bc baseball playoffs at same time as nba finals
i got family and friends that gave up cable, so I know they go to streaming sites, I know my fam in the Phillippines just go to watch on streams.

But with everything considered (other sports, covid, etc.). Network ratings may not be that strong, but I believe theres alot of people watching.

Back
Top Bottom