**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

s2td3w55nfq51.jpg

Nike needs to stop playing and drop another batch of those jersey's. That'll be the first and only Bron jersey I will ever own.

I don't think the Heat have firepower that the Nuggets or Rockets have where they can erase a big lead in a hurry. Squad was sloppy at the end of the game but that sloppiness will help Vogel get their attention. They did the same thing against the Nuggets in Game 1 .

Reactions: DLF
I don't think the Heat have firepower that the Nuggets or Rockets have where they can erase a big lead in a hurry. Squad was sloppy at the end of the game but that sloppiness will help Vogel get their attention. They did the same thing against the Nuggets in Game 1 .
Ya this is what I was thinki

Take a 10 pt lead on the heat minimum and ride it til the end

Like I said before the series started:

they have to choose between defense and offense. They cannot have both. Need to get back into it? Ok play dragic hero and Robinson but suffer on defense. Want to play defense? Ok then go ahead and pay iggy bam and crowder together and good luck scoring

I think the Heat emptied their clip halfway through the 1st. Jimmy doesn’t shoot like he did last night on a regular basis. The defense played by Caruso and KCP on the wings were damn good last night. All you ask is for them to contest. The ability of AD to pick up off of the screens they were setting was exceptional. I know we normally don’t shoot threes at that rate, but guys will get looks, and we gotta knock them down. Kuzma showed some flashes that he may play better this series. Miami is definitely scrappy on the defensive end. A lot of energy. 3 more.

I think the Heat emptied their clip halfway through the 1st. Jimmy doesn’t shoot like he did last night on a regular basis. The defense played by Caruso and KCP on the wings were damn good last night. All you ask is for them to contest. The ability of AD to pick up off of the screens they were setting was exceptional. I know we normally don’t shoot threes at that rate, but guys will get looks, and we gotta knock them down. Kuzma showed some flashes that he may play better this series. Miami is definitely scrappy on the defensive end. A lot of energy. 3 more.
True about our shooting but when we got hot we were already up 11.

also we shoot 35 percent from 3 in playoffs. That’s About 12/35 (34%). Last night we shot 39 percent which would be about 14/35. Don’t let media fool you

if they leave us side open like they did we will hit at it at least 33 percent of our shots which is all you need when your defense can stop them.

Was listening to the daily ding podcast today and it’s funny how people will morph their viewing of the game to fit their narrative. Two of the guys on there who picked heat to win were so unimpressed with lakers. Said they won’t shoot like that again lol

Always been that way. If they shoot just average from three with their normal volume they are hard as hell to beat.
Just asking for 35% lol

Lakers might be the most disrespected team win the championship of all time.

No coach of the year Finalist votes for Vogel despite number 1 record in West.

no MVP lebron

no DPOY AD

no executive of the year pelinka.

beat the “greatest 8 seed of all time”

beat the unique and tough matchup for us Rockets

beat the “best big man” in the game Jokic

now Will likely beat the best 3-8 players on the court of all time

AD probably gets DPOY next year if they win the chip
**** he probably finishes top 3 MVP too
Think Lebby takes another step back and transitions it into being AD’s team even more

True about our shooting but when we got hot we were already up 11.

also we shoot 35 percent from 3 in playoffs. That’s About 12/35 (34%). Last night we shot 39 percent which would be about 14/35. Don’t let media fool you

if they leave us side open like they did we will hit at it at least 33 percent of our shots which is all you need when your defense can stop them.

We're undefeated just shooting 30% from 3 and above in the playoffs. The games we've lost we shot 16%, 23% and 29% from 3 we lost. They're has been a vast overreaction of our need to hit shots and lack of shooting. AD and Bron playing the way they are gives us a huge margin or error, guys just don't have to be atrocious from deep and we usually win comfortably.

Just looked at box score

Ad and LeBron were 2/4 from 3 each.
Green 3/8
Morris 2/3

except LeBron that sounds about right.

rest of the team was AWFUL from 3. a bunch of 1/4 1/5 2/6 type shooting

we can get better

3 more wins guys.

haven’t been as hyped for a game like I was yesterday since game 7 2010.
what a feeling.

Lebron James and Anthony Davis are really Lakers :smile:

shoutout to KCP & Danny Green. Got **** on all year but these boys are legit 2 way players. Their combination of athleticism, shooting and defending has been much better than the competition.

3 more wins guys.

haven’t been as hyped for a game like I was yesterday since game 7 2010.
what a feeling.

Lebron James and Anthony Davis are really Lakers :smile:

shoutout to KCP & Danny Green. Got **** on all year but these boys are legit 2 way players. Their combination of athleticism, shooting and defending has been much better than the competition.
All of this!!!

As much as Danny has struggled shooting the ball, he’s been huge in other areas of the game. Hopefully last night was him coming out of that funk.

We been saying “you Danny Green’d that shot” when we’re bricking shots on the toy hoop :rofl:

As much as he’s building a house with them bricks, he’s been doing a lot for the team. I hope he and KCP keep it up. Not sure he is worth 14 million, but if his presence helps win a chip...

DG the only dude where when he makes the shot I get mad :lol:
like he be leaving so many points on the board lol

I'm not sure if you guys caught this interview on the jump yesterday. Dwight seems like a completely different person. Very mature. It's amazing to see how far he's come. I can't wait for him to get a ring.

the ultimate redemption story
Dude played like a clown with Mamba
Now has the chance to win a title in Mamba's honor
While at the same time exuding the qualities Mamba was trying to instill in him
Life is CRAZY

This is as close as we get to Kwame Brown comin back and just dominating....like ever.

Unfortunate but injuries are part of the game. I’m sure no one would be crying us a river if it happened to us.

Dragic injury was just bad luck, hard to tell what happened.

Bam was just being wreckless throwing his body around for fouls and rebounds he has no chance in.

Reactions: ct3

Unfortunate but injuries are part of the game. I’m sure no one would be crying us a river if it happened to us.

Dragic injury was just bad luck, hard to tell what happened.

Bam was just being wreckless throwing his body around for fouls and rebounds he has no chance in.

Last I checked they were down 20+ when injury happened.
I’d prefer they play. I’m sure we scouted the **** out of them with these guys. Now we gotta adjust to Nunn and Olynk. Olynyk plays totally different and hits 3s so ya. Let’s hope lakers don’t allow yet another scrub have career nights

Dragic out for the series prob.
Not sure for Bam.
He might come back G3 or something if it isn't too bad and the risk of injury isn't crazy

but 10000% if one of the guys on the Lakers got hurt no one would GAF
they still torch Bron for losing '15 lol. and now they're trying to say if he dont get FMVP this ring dont count AND they were already starting to call it Mickey Mouse Ring so * :lol:

Last I checked they were down 20+ when injury happened.
I’d prefer they play. I’m sure we scouted the **** out of them with these guys. Now we gotta adjust to Nunn and Olynk. Olynyk plays totally different and hits 3s so ya. Let’s hope lakers don’t allow yet another scrub have career nights
Hopefully Dwight Guards Olynyk.
Between Crowder last night and Olynyk’s history. I want them as far as from AD as much as possible.

They’d be clowning us left and right with an injury rn.

Bam was already hurt coming in tbh.

Back
Top Bottom