**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I don't think they're overrated, I just think that people are trying to convince themselves that this is going to be a long tough series. The same thing happened with Denver and Portland. People are concocting angles that don't exist. I think this Miami team is good but I think it'll be over quickly and easily. I have Lakers and five as well.
I meant overrated in the sense that people are giving them a nearly 80-90 percent chance of those unlikely things happening bc of how good they are

Of course the lakers will lose IF...

Bam becomes equal to AD
Herro averages 19 a game
iggy and crowder can shut LeBron down
Green AC Kcp and Kuzma shoot horribly
Robinson continues his onslaught from 3 in stretches

I

I meant overrated in the sense that people are giving them a nearly 80-90 percent chance of those unlikely things happening bc of how good they are

Of course the lakers will lose IF...

Bam becomes equal to AD
Herro averages 19 a game
iggy and crowder can shut LeBron down
Green AC Kcp and Kuzma shoot horribly
Robinson continues his onslaught from 3 in stretches

I
Exactly. I think we're saying the same thing.

"If Jae Crowder finds his shooting touch again"
" If those Lakers role players don't show up"
" If Bam dominates like he did last series"
" If LeBron looks tired in the fourth quarter"

People are trying to sell themselves on this heat team because they know the Lakers are better. If the heat play well above their heads and the Lakers play poorly, the heat can win. If both teams play at a regular level, the Lakers win four to five times.

Heat getting all this media hype. Talking about how great the team chemistry is and how awesome their defense is. And that these tangibles is enough to beat the Lakers in a 7 game series. 😅 Acting like this Lakers team don’t have team chemistry or play great defense. Folks don’t wanna admit and give credit to the fact Dame, the bubble MVP and hottest bubble team, the best offensive player in the NBA in Harden, and straight world beaters in the Nuggets with straight monsters in Joker and Jamal all got the gentlemen’s 🧹courtesy of Lebby, Ant and the Lakeshow.

No one shutting down Lebron post-2011 man lol only one that shuts him down is himself cuz even I will admit he be doing some crackhead **** lol

All these Lebron stoppers and he still eats. Iggy had 3/4 other HOFers with him to back him up

some of Brons best performances were against Boston Crowder lol

Delusionial brings up a good pint tho where if Heat wants defense they sacrifice shooting and if they want shooting they sacrifice defense

lakers can do both without sacrificing too much of the other end

AD going to help tremendously with the zone tho

No one shutting down Lebron post-2011 man lol only one that shuts him down is himself cuz even I will admit he be doing some crackhead **** lol

All these Lebron stoppers and he still eats. Iggy had 3/4 other HOFers with him to back him up

some of Brons best performances were against Boston Crowder lol

Delusionial brings up a good pint tho where if Heat wants defense they sacrifice shooting and if they want shooting they sacrifice defense

lakers can do both without sacrificing too much of the other end

AD going to help tremendously with the zone tho

Exactly. This idea that anyone is shutting down LeBron is preposterous. Also this narrative that Iggy is some type of LeBron stopper is insane and patently false. LeBron averaged 32/10/9 against Iggy. If anything, I think LeBron has another gear that he hasn't needed to tap into yet because we've been cruising. He can play better and he can play more minutes in the finals. I see him playing 42 minutes per night if necessary

Gotta little man ready for today!

20200930_120843.jpg

So nervous fellas but glad they got some days off. Going to need Danny to hit some threes and Kuz needs to play better.

Just win.

I don't care about in 4, or 5, 6 or 7, win big or win barely, I don't care about play well or poor or underrated or overrated, *, none of it.

Just win.

We don't care if its game 7 down by 2 and JaVale McGee launches a 3 with 1.6 sec on the shot clock. Just win.

I'm ready to see these dudes break Miami's zone and their hearts. Let's get it.
NGL, I'm anxious as hell lol

Back
Top Bottom