**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I rather Danny guard Butler and put Bron on Crowder.
Howard - bam
AD-crowder
Bron- butler
Kcp-Robinson
Green-dragic

so far green has guarded harden Murray and lillard. He’s pretty good on those guys for a slow defender

So many picking the Heat
Hope we don’t take them lightly

started from the bottom now we here
Can heat win? Of course.

But those guys picking the Heat aren’t doing it with real analysis of the game. They are choosing their pick based on narrative and how they “feel”

I’ve heard it: “this feels like the 04 pistons”

Oh ya? How so. Are the lakers a super old injured team that had trouble all year and at the end of a 4 finals in 5 years type? Are the heat an all time great defensive team? They gave up 116 pts to the celtics who struggled to score. Sooo....

Thank goodness we are playing today and not postponing it further. The longer the layoff the more crazy media would have gotten

05FE503F-D8C3-405A-BF38-9A6043DB4FD2.jpeg

People can’t say “Miami can shoot” and “Miami can defend” at the same time

They have to choose if they wanna shoot 3s with dragic Herro and Robinson

Or

Play defense with iggy crowder and bam.

Can’t have 8 people on the court

People can’t say “Miami can shoot” and “Miami can defend” at the same time

They have to choose if they wanna shoot 3s with dragic Herro and Robinson

Or

Play defense with iggy crowder and bam.

Can’t have 8 people on the court

It's hilarious that people are saying that Miami is a better three-point shooting team than we are when both teams shoot almost exactly the same percentage. Miami is shooting 35.7% for three and we are shooting 35.5% from three. They take six more threes per game though. I think people just have these ideas in their heads with no data to support them. It's crazy

I’m changing my prediction the more I think objectively

I’m going Lakers in 5 now.

this heat team might end up being the most overrated team in finals history. I already predicted that for the Blazers in round 1 and I was right. Now I get same vibes from Miami

I’m changing my prediction the more I think objectively

I’m going Lakers in 5 now.

this heat team might end up being the most overrated team in finals history. I already predicted that for the Blazers in round 1 and I was right. Now I get same vibes from Miami

I don't think they're overrated, I just think that people are trying to convince themselves that this is going to be a long tough series. The same thing happened with Denver and Portland. People are concocting angles that don't exist. I think this Miami team is good but I think it'll be over quickly and easily. I have Lakers and five as well.

Back
Top Bottom