**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

trap Murray! Jokic is out. dont let him get hot. Den role players missing today

Pretty crappy half from AD...

Still up 10.

And we can play better...
absolutely. we had a ton of empty possesions in that 2nd quarter. obviously you cant score everytime but when the best we can do on multiple possessions is rondo post ups or mcgee post ups then i want more

I'm loving what I'm seeing tonight. We up 38-28 points in the paint. We're being aggressive. Up in blocks, 4-1. We are out-assisting them 15-7.

Lakers shooting 58% while holding Den to 43%.

I cant see any scenario where Denver turns this around. Laker killer instinct looks to be in full effect

Gotta shore up some of the rebounding. We could have had a few more offensive and defensive rebounds.

When we kill the rebound stat, we normally win.

I hope lebron stays aggressive and continues to drive. denver will eventually get desperate and start hacking and maybe they will finally call them on it.

i know we wanna get AD involved but I hope its more natural in between Lebron drives. This team does weird stuff when guys are going, we forget that we have AD on the team!

media gotta cool it on the come back kids storyline...for some reason we allow them in it by having 2-4 stupid offensive plays in a row (mcgee posting up...rondo dribbling 20 secondes...green driving in...etc) and it all seems to happen one after the other. just take the lead and then post up AD every play. when in doubt...post up AD

lakers lucky again. murray hurt

nuggets woulda been up 5-1 if not for the injury

Back
Top Bottom