**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

two straight GARBAGE PLAYS for Lebron

Why the **** did we sit AD for so long? he lost all his rhythm. This was his game to put his stamp on it. The ******* michael scott looking idiot we have for a coach cant adjust to save his life. Malone hits him with a jokic, plumlee, mpj lineup and vogel ****s his pants

that lineup of mcgee, morris, kuzma, lebron, caruso HOLY ****. while they had Jokic, Plumlee, MPJ in there for denver. ******* idiot Vogel. When jokic came in you bring in Howard. and clearly Morris cannot play against these athletic bigs.

also Green giving us LITERALLY nothing

Hard to stop a hot hand like Murray, defense was ok offense was great until the end :stoneface: need more AD but closer to the rim, and off the ball movement

I don't know whether to be angry or encouraged. The nuggets are shooting 59% from the field and we're still winning somehow. Statistically speaking, they have to cool down shooting wise, right? I feel like they're hitting every single shot they take

gonna need LeBronald to play 20 of the next 24 this old crackhead loses all complete rhythm whenever he sits :lol:

We sat AD for what seems like 6 mins or so and lost all his mojo. then we didnt go to him at all while caruso and co. were crossing people over. ******* idiots. It feels like a Denver game to me. They are just waiting to go on a huge run. we are playing with butterflies in our stomach bc we know they are coming alive. all their bench players are getting their swag.

This team cant shoot thats why lebron cant do anything..
nah man he hasnt driving in at all today unless its on fast break. he probably just doesnt have it anymore. literally had milsap on him or jokic and takes a long 3. that has nothign to do with shooters. I have yet to see a single wide open 3 from him being triple teamed.

I don't Lebron jacking threes. He needs to keep attacking thr rim and run the offense through the post.

AD zero rebounds again.

Nuggets have all the momentum right now. its really up to Lebron and AD and unfortunately for us Lebron is taking another day off

Another half without a rebound for AD. Granted the Nuggets barely missed because we aren't playing D. It does tell you that AD is spending way too much time on the perimeter at the offensive end.

They're packing the lane too so getting past Jokic or Millsap is just the first wave.

Bron can only do it RN in transition when their defense isn’t set unless Danny green makes the next 4 threes he takes :lol:

Another half without a rebound for AD. Granted the Nuggets barely missed because we aren't playing D. It does tell you that AD is spending way to much time on the perimeter at the offensive end.
Hopefully they put him on Jokic more next half
He on Millsap mostly RN and Millsap spotting up

i dont get why lebron doesnt hunt Murray and make him work
Denver got the long athletic big defenders that have historically made Lebron look basura unless he got the Jimmy going which he don’t lol might be why he keeps trying to shoot it :lol: idk but he playing weird af Rn **** annoying lmao

ok so u cant drive in. get creative vogel. pick and roll with Murrays man and post him up. force them to double.

i dont konw what yall seeing but ive not seen teh wide open 3s we were getting vs portland and houston. either nuggets players are packing the paint and in a split second runnign back out OR they arent really packing the paint. its a fake half double and lebron flinches and wants teh foul before he even makes his move. ***** *** *****

lebron needs to realize that if he doesnt win this year. he will never be welcome in LA as a laker. his legacy with us will be ****. im telling yall. he will not wanna live in LA bc he will forever be known as a choke which is what he is doing. MVP was right about him

Another half without a rebound for AD. Granted the Nuggets barely missed because we aren't playing D. It does tell you that AD is spending way too much time on the perimeter at the offensive end.

Dwight got like 6 offensive boards. They can't both be in the paint at the same time for spacing purposes on offense. But Bron ain't driving anyway so it doesn't matter.

At least Vogel made some adjustments that worked.

I know AD doesn't have a rebound bout Dwight has a ton.

Much better effort than game 3. But we gotta be smart. Move movement to the basket.

Lebron for the love of God, stop dribbling for 19 seconds to do nothing but a stepback...

This is an important game for us. I think that coach of Vogel should up LeBron and Anthony Davis's minutes in the second half. They should both play 20 minutes in the second half, that would put them both at 38 minutes, which is nothing crazy for a big playoff game.

Lebron is playing with more energy which is good. Wish Vogel didn't take out AD but the other guys are playing pretty well. Don't like the offensive flow. Hate watching guys dribble down the clock with no movement. When they cut they get buckets.

I'm not really tripping about AD not having boards, especially with Dwight playing so well. It's hard to get rebounds when the other team is shooting 60% from the field

Back
Top Bottom