**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

86700220_2823987094328378_532443552337100800_o.jpg

No sure what y’all expected outta Dwight. He has the joints of a 45 year old. He did pretty well considering.

Maybe I’m just older now or it’s Kobe’s death but who the hell actually enjoys these things now. Stupid commentary, weirdly dressed players. Dames cringeworthy performance. I recorded it and skimmed most of it. Only real thing was the three point contest. They need a 3 rounder with like 10+ shooters

Furthest thing from a Howard fan, but that first dunk of his was tough. Feel like he was too lowkey with it and made it look too easy, deserved a higher score IMO.

Agreed. But he never had a shot. Him going first was the nail in the coffin. Plus the superman thing had already been done and he was up vs some high flyers. He had a great performance but AG and Jones Jr were incredible.

Ordered the following two-three weeks ago and only have received espn magazine:

-mamba academy shirts x 2
-Sports illustrated with kobe
- That sweater LeBron wore during all start draft
-La times
-Kobe patches
-Kobe hat on etsy
-Kobe logo decal for car

crazy.

I just gotta make sure Dwyane Wade dont f**k up any of my Ws....

Ordered 3 Mamba Academy items (shirt, jacket, pants) and 2 of 3 have shipped.

Ordered LA Times, emailed them, and they told me to be patient.

Ordered a pair of Kobe 4 protros the day he passed. Just delivered.

Ordered 2 Kyle Shanahan Red Trucker Hats, still ain't shipped

Ordered 2, 8-slice pizzas during the dunk contest and they forgot to deliver in 24 minutes because they thought I told them carry out so I canceled the order

This is gonna be a process folks

Last edited:
In case y’all don’t know

I returned the ESPN, LA Times and Newsweek Kobe magazines to Amazon because I found out they were reprints. They had blank pages in the front and back and a stamp of the location they were reprinted at. Quality of the paper was bad too

I had to buy from Target and Albertsons, they had the real deal.

just a heads up to check yours if you bought online

Back
Top Bottom