**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

6IceRLt.jpg

just play cook over Rondo
At least that would space the floor a bit

can’t stand rondo shooting threes and the guys constantly swinging it to him when he’s intentionally left wide open

Easy said than done, not sure why Vogel is so scared to bench Rondo. Maybe doesn’t wanna end up like that Mavs situation.

Y’all under estimating JR Smith. Same way y’all were laughing at me suggesting marquiss Chris’s a month ago

i mean at least with JR you def gotta respect the shot and not help off as much so that'll for sure help in some lineups lol

JR or IT aint helping this team improve in any capacity.

Rather roll with what we got rather than trying to force fit a piece just because.....

if mo becomes available, he’s probably our best option. If not, we set.

:lol: I guarantee we goin back 1000x harder if Ballmer removes those Kobe tributes

Kobe at fashion island was such a common thing. Sad to see those images the evening before his death. He was enjoying life and taken away just like that . Time ain’t healing this for me
Yes seeing him in his every day life now hurts me more than seeing him on the court. At least on the court he was this mythical superhero. But seeing himAnd his own time with his kid makes it so much more vulnerable, and actually scares me more than anything.

Finally had to click on those little dots on YouTube and click “not interested” when Kobe videos come up. I can’t take it. I need a break. I’m up and down all day

Back
Top Bottom