**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

He is expiring and may not be in their future plans, but there's no way the Nets were gonna give up Spencer for that. It would've been idiotic to not only wait for Collison, but to say no to that deal when offered. I don't believe that for a second.

Dinwiddie/Chandler is literally what the doctor ordered.

Collison is wired different. He left 30mil+ on the table this summer. I would say he was being a thot, but he was probably being pushed by people around him to entertain the idea. It sucks for the Lakers but I don't think their was any ill intent by him.

Teague and Augustin seem comfortable. Cozy even. :smh:

Lakers and Lebron keep getting played
Bron the reason all these suckas get to move around freely too smh :lol:

And **** the clippers I hate them so much
Crowned Kings and stacking the deck and conspiring but they get smacked by 40 last night and all media talks about his how Lakers almost lost lmao

Iggy with the #28:

I have a feeling we're going to see many more players rocking this number.

Hearing from my buddy who works for a concrete company that did LA Live that Ballmer’s Microsoft-owned LA live area is pressuring his company to remove the Kobe messages on the ground. The company doesn’t wanna do it, they’ve proposed glossing over it and leaving it as a tribute. Ballmer wants to remove it. Stay tuned

Hearing from my buddy who works for a concrete company that did LA Live that Ballmer’s Microsoft-owned LA live area is pressuring his company to remove the Kobe messages on the ground. The company doesn’t wanna do it, they’ve proposed glossing over it and leaving it as a tribute. Ballmer wants to remove it. Stay tuned
If he does that expect to see a Miami Heat vs Mavericks finals repeat
AD will shoot 200+ free throws in the Clippers/Lakers WCF series

I'm not surprised one bit...

Sterling 2.0.

Damn DC not coming and Woj reporting we might be interested in Waiters because he was a Pelinka client before smdh

Someone make a meme of “what lakers fans expected: Morris and collison” what we got: waiters and JR smith

A lot of the, notes, drawings in the ground are very amazing. Some talented people.
i should of took pics.

Give me Lebron in the playoffs over anyone playing f right now. Too much experience.
even Rondo turns it up a notch.

Evrryone: we need a pg and big wings

rob: “Gets Dion waiters”

imagine waiving daniels to sign waiters

Rewatching game 7 of the 2010 finals. Gasol and Artest willed that Lakers comeback. The Machine's clutch ft's. For sure thought Lakers would lose only scoring 30 something pts in the 3rd. I'm crying all over again but tears of joy.

Rewatching game 7 of the 2010 finals. Gasol and Artest willed that Lakers comeback. The Machine's clutch ft's. For sure thought Lakers would lose only scoring 30 something pts in the 3rd. I'm crying all over again but tears of joy.
One thing I hate about that game was the narrative that others saved Kobe. It was a poor shooting game by EVERYONE. Paul Pierce went like 3 for 25 or something. Kobe willed his team by being a leader, grabbing boards, playing hard and never panicking.

One thing I hate about that game was the narrative that others saved Kobe. It was a poor shooting game by EVERYONE. Paul Pierce went like 3 for 25 or something. Kobe willed his team by being a leader, grabbing boards, playing hard and never panicking.

Celtics shot 40% (Pierce, Ray and Kg were 5/15, 3/14 and 8/23, respectively) but Lakers shot 32% :wow: :wow: Both teams shot like 20% from the 3. Lakers shot 25/37 from the line while the Celtics shot 15/17 from the stripe. Such a slugfest

Rob Pelinka's negotiations skills:

Several days after the Clippers get Morris for straight GARBAGE, dudes still trying to convince me that he was an absolute impossibility to get for Pelinka and that he was somehow completely unattainable.

Clippers have more assets and workable contracts to make it work without totally disrupting their core.

Knicks were asking for both Kuzma and Green. You don’t trade 2 for 1 for a guy like Morris. At best, it’s a lateral move.

Yeah that game was way ugly. Artest pretty much played that entire game without any rest.

Back
Top Bottom