**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

The thing with Dlo that I find off-putting is his attitude and demeanor. I just feel like he thinks that he is already a superstar in his own head when he is no where near that. I think that he has potential but he just doesn't seem he has the right attitude of someone who is wanting to develop. 

I realized that the first time I saw him play for the lakers, trotting up and down the court slow motion like he's a 10 year proven vet

You're wilding. Both Deng and MOZZY will be serviceable rotation guys 3,4 years down the line. And I wish y'all would stop acting like they are making $100M. Y'all sound braze. $200M+ contracts gonna be thrown around like newspapers THIS SUMMER. Deng and Mozzy deals are pennies low key

Lol. Mozzy will be serviceable.

Deng? Please...

Last edited:
That was not a foul on Zubac. Dude was standing straight up!

Lakers need to extend the game and go for the layup out of this timeout. I will be mad if they shoot a three

Last edited:
When Zubac fills out and starts to body folks in the paint he will be a beast.

Great effort by Lou and the bench.

Starters (besides BI) have some soul searching to do.

Would absolutely agree with a benching of D.lo.

All that cockiness on draft day
All that talk about his improvement in the offseason

Still soft, slow and weak physically and mentally

Last edited:
DLo needs to be traded brahs :lol:

Son is trash. He has decent stat lines when he's shooting the three well and the other team has a weak backcourt

Da jig is up

Last edited:
I mentioned in here weeks ago that the Jeannie-Phil split could open up the Lakers and Knicks to make a deal because had they made a deal if they were still together, criticisms from all directions would come.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Lakers and Knicks entertain a DLo + Deng for Carmelo or Rose trade scenario.

Last edited:
I've been saying it tho. When we play good defense in long stretches, DLo and Julius are usually on the bench.

Julius has been off and on but DLo has been benched in ALOT of 4th qtrs this season

Half a game from the bottom of the conference
Sad

All that talk Dlo did in the offseason about leadership, posting up, yada yada

Back
Top Bottom