**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Mudiay had 22 points and 7 assists and was +25 in the same game where the Nuggets won by 10. Meanwhile DLo was -16

Meaning....Mudiay's production had more impact on the overall outcome of the game than did Russell's

Great... So you'd admit that on a night by night basis..

D'Angelo Russell has a bigger impact than Devin Booker this season

Booker in 40 games -218
Russell in 32 games -79

Glad that settles that

You misunderstand context every damn time when it comes to everything

Last edited:

Since they both came into the league, here are Mudiay's and Russell's stats against each other's respective teams:

Mudiay - 14.3 ppg, 6.7 apg

Russell - 9.8 ppg, 3.3 apg

Hmmm.......

One of those games Russell hurt his ankle and left the game in the 2nd Quarter

Doesn't even matter. Dude was shooting 25% from the floor and had 2 points, ZERO assists, and THREE turnovers before he left the game. He still would've ended up with 9 points and 3 assists had he played his customary 25-28 minutes. Stop making excuses.

So ironic that Mudiay ended up with 9 points and 3 assists in that game

The irony is so perfect that I can't help but to laugh at you like always.

Numbers don't lie :wink:

Mudiay - 14.3 ppg, 6.7 apg

Russell - 9.8 ppg, 3.3 apg

Of all people concerned with stats, it's you who should be the one laughing at yourself. 

Don't worry...your boy DLo gonna be timid once again in tonight's game because 1) Mediocre Mudiay gonna D his *** up, 2) he won't be mentally prepared to come out aggressively, and 3) DLo was probably out partying on Hollywood Blvd last night even though there's no reason for anyone to be there on a Monday night :lol:  
It was MLK weekend

DLo had a pretty good game

24 points and 6 assists

Not too bad

Mudiay had 22 points and 7 assists and was +25 in the same game where the Nuggets won by 10. Meanwhile DLo was -16

Meaning....Mudiay's production had more impact on the overall outcome of the game than did Russell's
So are you saying our team would be better with Mudiay? :lol:
Because nothing would change over the 82 game season if we were to swap PGs.
Barring injury, DLo and Mudiay in a matchup put up similar numbers against each other.
Hell Mudiay looks worse than DLo this season

Last edited:
Barring injury, him and Mudiay in a matchup put up similar numbers against each other.

He's been worse than him counting last season as well

Only person ever arguing that was Ford

Great... So you'd admit that on a night by night basis..

D'Angelo Russell has a bigger impact than Devin Booker

Booker in 40 games -218
Russell in 32 games -79

Glad that settles that

You misunderstand context every damn time when it comes to everything
NOPE not at all. Booker is BY FAR better than Russell and makes more impact on the game. Individual IMPACT on a game is not measured by plus/minus because that's a team stat. 

You obviously misunderstood my point. Mudiay had a plus 25 because his presence on the floor ignited his team more than DLo did. Just because Booker has a worse overall +/- than DLo doesn't mean DLo is more of an impact player than Booker since the Suns are GARBAGE and even worse than the Lakers imo.

Individually, skill-wise, Booker is a more impactful player than DLo because he puts up numbers far more consistently, win or lose.

Don't get it twisted. Stick to Basketball Reference, that's the only thing you're remotely close to average at doing. And I'll stick to analyzing the intangibles.

Ugh another day, another argument about D.Lo...
This was a fun one actually
Don't worry...when DLo is no longer a Laker, I hope you'll still be on the thread because believe me, daily crow will be widely available 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

24 points and 6 assists

Not too bad

So are you saying our team would be better with Mudiay?
laugh.gif

Barring injury, DLo and Mudiay in a matchup put up similar numbers against each other.
No not at all. Did I say that? 

I'm not even saying Mudiay is better than DLo. I'm just comparing both of the players performance against each other that specific game.

In fact, DLo and Mudiay are both so inconsistent they're basically on the same exact playing field.

Wouldn't want either of them on the Lakers for that matter.

Don't worry...when DLo is no longer a Laker, I hope you'll still be on the thread because believe me, daily crow will be widely available :lol:

And when they trade Russell & Randle for 25 cents on the dollar.... Continue to fail to attract stars, and stay either a 8th seed or perpetual loser for a decent number of seasons, where will you be..

Your crow is pointless if they trade Russell, until they become a winner.

Because they are not going to attract anybody or win anything any time soon trading Russell for Noel

Last edited:

24 points and 6 assists

Not too bad

I'm not even saying Mudiay is better than DLo. I'm just comparing both of the players performance against each other that specific game.

In fact, DLo and Mudiay are both so inconsistent they're basically on the same exact playing field.

Then what's your point with the comparison earlier?

Crow...on a message board?

Get your priorities together.

In other news Mavs have won 3 straight...

#tankwatch

#tankwatch
My man. They may actually mess around and make the playoffs. T'Pups also in a really close game with the Spurs going into the 4th. 

#tankwatch
Like what mamba mvp said
Just play the youngsters a lot and tank to get a chance at top 5 pick

Last edited:
How's this for context...courtesy of Mr. Basketball Reference

Because DLo is one of only 3 players in recent memorty to have averaged 15 pts and 4 assists in his first two seasons before turning 21, it must mean he's really that good and quite possibly going to be better than 90% of the PG's in the NBA

roll.gif

Don't worry...when DLo is no longer a Laker, I hope you'll still be on the thread because believe me, daily crow will be widely available 
laugh.gif
And when they trade Russell & Randle for 25 cents on the dollar.... Continue to fail to attract stars, and stay either a 8th seed or perpetual loser for a decent number of seasons, where will you be..

Your crow is pointless if they trade Russell, until they become a winner.

Because they are not going to attract anybody or win anything any time soon trading Russell for Noel
Whether or not they become a "winner" immediately after trading Russell is NOT the point.

The point is this: He ain't the answer, cause he the cancer. 

Which means, after they trade him the Lakers will improve. 

You've been vouching for DLo to the point you even protect that clown when he has terrible games. That's how I know you riding him like Flomos ride Mayweather and Pactards ride Pacquiao. 

Only time will tell....and boy I can't wait til you finally realize DLo ain't nothing but another David Wesley. 

Like what mamba mvp said

Gotta be top 3.

I don't even think it's tanking. Just a young team that is very inconsistent. If we stay in the top 3 and keep the pick again...how could you be mad?

24 points and 6 assists

Not too bad

So are you saying our team would be better with Mudiay?
laugh.gif

Then what's your point with the comparison earlier?
That DLo doesn't perform as well against the Nuggets as Mudiay does against the Lakers.

It's a foreshadowing for tonight's game, my friend. 

Like what mamba mvp said
Gotta be top 3.

I don't even think it's tanking. Just a young team that is very inconsistent. If we stay in the top 3 and keep the pick again...how could you be mad?
Shiiiyeeet, I ain't eem mad at all.

If we get Fultz, that means the end of Hollywood Nights.

Gotta be top 3.

It's a stealth tank kinda how it's been the last 2 seasons, we aren't trying to be bad, just luck into being one of the worst teams in the league. There are steps that management can take to maximize the chances though. Namely selling Lou and Nick for something. 

At this stage in their careers Dlo > Mudiay

But that means nothing

I want to see agression and confidence every night, no games with 7 freakin attempts . That means you quit

Last edited:

#tankwatch
I notice when DLo has terribly bad games, you disappear from the thread. Is it because you're at home dining on some bird? Or is it because you have no words to back up DLo when he plays poorly with no effort?

And guess what, if DLo lights it up tonight and leads the Lakers to a win, I'll be the first one to dine on some crow and admit I was wrong and say positive things about the kid. But how often has that happened the last 3 months? 
laugh.gif

Someone keeps tabs on me on NT. Good job.

Hopefully we don't see the fareid go crazy. He seems to have good games against us.

Back
Top Bottom