**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I literally can't believe it could actually happen, I keep tellin myself that 5/190 is BIG compared to 4/141. BUT........man.......so many smoke signals, so many "in the know's" that said we weren't **** and all of a sudden this week they jumpin on the bandwagon of it's possible.......Vegas odds.......AD trade, the max space, meeting set up......Kobe, Magic, AD, Bron all callin.......meeting is IN LA (I know Clips too, convenient etc, but still)

I thought it was a longshot months ago, but I knew it was "possible" if we could just close the AD deal, and then keeping Kuzma too.......man......this weekend folks.....we all gonna be fallin apart typin over each other, won't even be able to sort thru all the replies. :lol:

Join us Kawhi. Let's go get #17-18-19 and 20 under yours and AD's watch.

:smokin

I can't even put my excitement to words yo. Btw, after reading everybody else's comments, this gotta be the best and most knowledgeable die-hard-laker-fan forum on the 'net.

Magic, the way he still, to this day, indirectly factors in to the Lakers' championship success is a thing of beauty.

If they 3 peat it’ll be close
Bron gonna have to get 40k points and it’ll really put it In perspective
But showtime got 5 right?

7FC1C5DA-9ED1-4D73-9566-268DBCD81F21.png
Also I thought y’all liked bill oram why he being a ***

And they not touching OG showtime unless they meet them parameters

Good luck trying to catch a game @ Staples next season.

Nose bleed 300 level seats are going to be going for at least $250 for each seat even against the bad bottom of the barrell teams.

Can Jeanie hire magic for a couple days to circumvent stupid league rules? So he can meet with Kawhi

I mean if Kawhi specifically requested magic be at any lakers meeting, why can’t he be there as a “concerned third party”?

Lmao the league really thinks they can stop magic from bein there? :lol: That ***** is goin be there no matter if it’s legal or not:lol:.. The league out here actin like a 500k fine is goin stop anybody Lmao the league already lost. This ***** magic been tamperin for the whole damn year. ***** a mf tamperin legend

Lol hilarious how nba said no to magic. He can meet alone. Ok. Meet kawhi Sunday morning for lunch before the laker official meeting. Magic can talk to Jeanie sat to discuss plans for meeting and call her as A friend after his meetinf

Also media really playin like the Lakers should panic with this “timeline” of waiting on a max, we control the narrative and I’m sure we have a plan A, B, C and D all maped out!!!

Back
Top Bottom