**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

SERIOUS QUESTION: What has been up with these attacks from sports media. They have been so sideways against any and everything we do.
It is so disturbingly obvious now. WOJ has been leading the charge. But everyone from TV, radio, twitter world has either been dogging us, slighting our achievements or just straight up lying.

I mean for weeks people were literally making fun of us of the AD trade! Trying to make it seem like NO won the trade with the very same players they were saying sucked. SMH.

I dont care about this herb Bron lol but if we get kawhi to pair with AD? Ooowweee
You’ll have him to thank :lol:

SERIOUS QUESTION: What has been up with these attacks from sports media. They have been so sideways against any and everything we do.
It is so disturbingly obvious now. WOJ has been leading the charge. But everyone from TV, radio, twitter world has either been dogging us, slighting our achievements or just straight up lying.

I mean for weeks people were literally making fun of us of the AD trade! Trying to make it seem like NO won the trade with the very same players they were saying sucked. SMH.
Paid off lol plus those reporters probably salty they don’t have access to sources for LA things so that propels them to **** on them lol

He even 'reported' the meeting before Haynes :lol:
Tis true
He reported they’d meet a few days ago
Of course no one going to run with it u til Haynes said it

I think RP and Klutch cool with Haynes cuz Haynes broke the Lebron number change/giving AD 23
Also Haynes had the uncle Dennis interview

So if Kawhi signs I believe Haynes will break it lol

Nobody wants the Lakers to be good again :lol:
Teams like the Raptors getting their first title make for the better "story," one of the best players ever getting another top tier player in his prime and being poised to get more help comes off as a "rich get richer" type story which I mean isn't really that true considering the team has seen no success in almost a decade.

They need storylines. They want the analyst and fans to debate these topics. But at the end of the day who really looks stupid when you post one thing and you end up completely wrong. I've said it before, they need to stick to facts and not assumptions. Assuming Pelinka did not know about the trade date? Or saying Lakers have no shot of opening a max slot? Those are straight cheap shots at a organization. But we hear Clippers are such an attractive spot for a max free agent and how good of a organization they are. But people forget this is the same organization that pitched Blake the dream of being the face of an franchise only to ship him out like it was nothing.

It’s a combination of these reporters being paid off by Ballmer and Ainge, ESPN wanting to generate clicks, and woj trying to use his platform to run hit pieces on the lakers.. basically if they want positive press they gotta pay with intel. Because Rob/Lbj don’t fw woj he’s trying to slam us every chance.

Ain’t WOJ say we ain’t getting a meeting :lol:

KAWHI ON THE WAY
C6A9CC5E-C298-4FCA-AED0-3C74D5C562D5.png

That article is STILL being stupid.

They could have

Bron
AD
Max
Kuz

And the say we could have an unprecedented 10 min contracts. We gonna have 15 contracts total? (I know Kuz could kind of be considered min, but whatev) They tryna make it sound like signing Kawhi would be unsafe. FOH

And remember if Kawhi comes that means we're probably getting Danny Green too. So there's another hole that could get plugged.

Pause.

I already told my friends if the Warriors Lose and KD Leaves and Kawhi joins the Lakers i'll name my first born boy Kawhi....

I thought I made that **** hard enough to happen...but here we are....i'll gladly name him Kawhi

Back
Top Bottom