**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Wait Mo Wagner liked a tweet defending George Zimmerman???

A16F56E9-8EEC-400A-8C16-C1622D410BEA.jpeg

#scrambling

EDIT:

Bobby Marks:New on E+: The Lakers might be short of max cap space now, but a long-shot plan offers one opening. Breaking down the complicated scenario and why there is no incentive for New Orleans to cooperate in allowing Los Angeles to create additional room.

EDIT:

So if we unload Mo, Bonga, Jones it HAS to be part of the AD trade. Pelicans won't take them so Robs looking for a 3rd team. It has to be one big transaction, otherwise, no extra money. Can't work as a separate deal apparently.

Last edited:
Y’all giving rob too much credit

He didn’t even know the July 30 rule. Now we scrambling to find a taker for our players. Although I’d be shocked we don’t find anyone to take on free players. Probably have to attach 2nd round pick with them. Lol ******* rob

I think the date of execution was discussed
All the draft pick swaps were sweeteners for that

Also NOLA gets more cap if they wait until jul. 30 anyway

All this right now is to get everything done ASAP tho which if possible is better anyway

Y’all giving rob too much credit

He didn’t even know the July 30 rule. Now we scrambling to find a taker for our players. Although I’d be shocked we don’t find anyone to take on free players. Probably have to attach 2nd round pick with them. Lol ****ing rob

Idk seems he did and signed extra salary in anticipation of this moment. Don't let Woj and Marks fool you, they seem to know what they're doing and possibly already have a 3rd star lined up if they're going this route. Pincus outlined the options immediately after the trade went down to clear space but everybody just ran with Woj's speculation.

yall know anything LAKERS related garners so many CLICKS & VIEWS online which in turn ultimately translates into income for ESPN...

the more lakers topics they can keep coming up with the more they can keep their weekly views/click count consistent....whether the reports are credible, "rumors" or opinions either way ESPN dont care as long as people click, read and watch....

Its a similar strategy NEWS outlets use for TRUMP stories, whether they are pro or against trump, them things get CLICKSSSSSSSSSSS.....and those feeding into the topics are perpetuating the narratives and giving some of the stories actual feet to run on....so naturally big news media going to push whatever people are clicking, viewing and reading....it makes them DOLLASSSSSSS

WOJ just a *** up there dancing for ESPN wearing our favorite laker jersey.....pay him no mind, throw him no $1's

Create the $32M in cap space and spend it on 3-4 shooter/defender rotation players please.

This. Please. Kuz will go to another level this year we don’t need another star. I don’t understand how some of y’all can’t see the importance of adding 3-4 B level players.

Re: Pelinka, the man eats and sleeps the business and has been one of the best agents for years. Dude knows what he’s doing. Magic on the other hand has a bunch of other interest and wanted to come and go as he pleased and get by on the fact that he’s Magic, not by hard work. Like someone said, Magic needs to stay away for awhile. He’s done enough damage.

I passed by Rob in a hallway on Father's Day. Told him gj on AD. He completely ignored me and kept moving. :lol:
Although there were tons of other people jammed in there, and we never locked eyes, and I was like 4 feet to the side/back of him.
Hoping we fill with solid role players and that none of our stars appear on any video game covers

If this is true.........

33 year old Horford could be getting a 100 million dollar deal.

We use that example talkin to Kawhi ALL DAY. Fam, don't sweat 1-2 mil, you gonna be a FA again at 31-32, you'll get double what Al gettin.

ALL DAY.

**** Klay/KD gon get Max deals and they burnin a year, don't sweat the money Kawhi, here, have a chip, sponsored by Anthony Davis.

Let me in the room Rob, I'll close.

yeah i think if kawhi is really set on playing for the Lakers he might not mind shaving 1-2m
i mean he legit forced his way out of SAS and sat out an entire year over it lol
dude gave up a whole year of his career to try to go the Lakers

we shall see soon though
Butler might not be a bad plan B because he's like a Dollar Tree version of Kawhi :lol:

**** a salary cap.. all we gotta do is have AEG hit kawhi wit the backend on the low.. like how the patriots stay “donating” millions to Tom Brady charity after he takes pay cuts... yea right.. it’s set up to funnel money through different organizations and end up in Tom Brady bank account. Kawhi gon get his bag one way or another

**** a salary cap.. all we gotta do is have AEG hit kawhi wit the backend on the low.. like how the patriots stay “donating” millions to Tom Brady charity after he takes pay cuts... yea right.. it’s set up to funnel money through different organizations and end up in Tom Brady bank account. Kawhi gon get his bag one way or another
like i said Bron gonna give Kawhi $8M to do space jam :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom