**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

15/8/7/2/1 in 29 minutes on 6/9 shooting.

These are his poor years. :smokin

Edit:
17/8/7/3/1 in 30, on 7/10.....

Last edited:
There's a lot of Dynamic to a DLo / Ingram / Randle offense.

If Ingram can consistently hit corner 3s. And if Randle keeps up his pace in terms of finishing, it could be a really tough team to guard if/when they reach their potential

hi-res-fa5e5f01eb07970a3a2a54d183f89841_crop_north.jpg

Hate how this post has focused a lot on D.lo lately.

Great play tonight from the kids and the team beside young who had a rough night tonight but good win.

3 out of the last 4 have been wins. D.Lo, Randle and Ingram all playing well. Love it.

Hopefully BI continues to play well, and shoot the ball well. I do like that he continues to be aggressive going to the hoop.

Great win :smokin

Hate how this post has focused a lot on D.lo lately.

Great play tonight from the kids and the team beside young who had a rough night tonight but good win.

3 out of the last 4 have been wins. D.Lo, Randle and Ingram all playing well. Love it.

Wish we could see some Zubac. I really wanna know if he can help us goin forward.

Out of all the guys Im most happy with how Randle has progressed so far this season. Really becoming an all around killer :smokin

I've also probably been Ingrams biggest critic but he's shown a little something something these past two games... hopefully his confidence keeps increasing.

Good win tonight.

Blazers game was moved to today. And they went Double OT.

Hopefully that helps as opposed to if they played on Saturday

We didn't get our 15th win until game 70 last year.

15-26 versus 15-55.

4-4 in our last 8 games
Also on pace for 30 wins.

Halfway through the season y'all
We are ahead of where we were expected to be
The kids are developing and showing what they can be ...

Last edited:
I don't think we'll make the playoffs.... But it's fun to be a stones throw away halfway through the season..

It looks like about 37 wins will get you in.. I'm thinking we'll get about 32.

(538 has Trail Blazers being the 8th with 38 wins, Kings 9th with 34, Nuggets 10th with 33, We're tied 11th with Pelicans at 31)

I don't think there's some serious run by Phoenix, Dallas to pass us up.. Dallas is probably going to sell any of their depth off to help their chances in the draft, and to add picks if they can... Minnesota has a chance, but they'd have to close out with a really good record (they haven't shown that they can so far)

Pelicans have been missing Jrue, so they should finish ahead of us... But they are an Anthony Davis missing 2 weeks from being last in the conference. Not too much depth, so they have just as much chance as staying 11th, than they do finishing 15th with another injury to Jrue, or the annual Brow injury...

At some point, the Nuggets have to consider blowing this thing up.... Jokic looks great... But other than that, how many 30-35 win seasons can they endure.. It's a team that isn't going anywhere, and should consider trading some of their guys like Gallo or Chandler.

I think Blazers & Kings stay in front of us.. Especially if the Kings make any trades to bring in veteran talent.

The worst part is that 15-26, should really be 19-22...
2-14 in December consisted of
- December 3rd.... Blew the game in Memphis. Julius missed 3 FTs that would have tied it, and send it to OT.
- December 5th.... Utah, down by 14 in the 4th, got it to within 3 with 4:30 minutes left, and scored 2 points for the next 4 minutes.
-December 14th... Scored 33 in the 3rd versus Brooklyn... It was 97-94 Brooklyn with 6:30 left in the 4th... We ended up with 97 points.
-December 20th... Blow Huge lead in Charlotte.... We still were down 1 with 3 minutes left, only get 3 points to close the game
-December 21st... Blow huge lead in Miami
-December 27th.... Utah.. Shots didn't fall, and couldn't make any big ones when they counted.
- December 29th... Lost a game to the Mavs that we had no business losing.

I still think we close the season 17-28 (assuming health, and no surpring roster moves), and finish 10 or 11th in the conference.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom