**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Lonzo has a lot to prove next season. He’ll have all summer to prove us wrong and come back with a consistent shot, make more than 40% free throws :lol: and make layups and floaters. AND STAY HEALTHY.

We shall see. But likely traded this summer

He will never stay healthy.

I’ve been to more laker games in my life than I can count and I’ve seen some lean years but the only time I’ve ever heard it more quiet in that building than tonight was the night Kobe went down. There was 0 energy from the time the lineups were announced through the points in the first half where we were surprisingly still in the game

Bron shouldn’t even be suiting up at this point. **** a minutes restriction, bubble wrap that man!

5F42F8B3-86D2-4577-9952-930795E2F4D0.jpeg

Cant believe we have lebron and already out of the playoffs..early in March. SMH

We did have injuries but i think if it wasn't for the AD drama we still in the playoff picture.

Lebron seemed so satisfied just getting his numbers and collecting Ls.

All that hugging and covering your mouth while talking...Kyrie you better bring your *** over here.

Can’t believe this where we at
This whole theatric display, people more interested in that mouth covered jersey talk than the actual game

Cant believe we have lebron and already out of the playoffs..early in March. SMH

We did have injuries but i think if it wasn't for the AD drama we still in the playoff picture.

Lebron seemed so satisfied just getting his numbers and collecting Ls.

Team was trash regardless

Back
Top Bottom