**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Yeah, Lakers depth is a real issue right now. Down Bron, Rondo, Kuz and MB + McGee is coming from major illness + Chandler is dealing with a back.

Only healthy bodies are Zo, KCP, Lance, Svi, Hart, BI, J-Will, Zubac, Wagner, Caruso & Bonga

That’s a 10 win team lol.

Yeah, Lakers depth is a real issue right now. Down Bron, Rondo, Kuz and MB + McGee is coming from major illness + Chandler is dealing with a back.

Only healthy bodies are Zo, KCP, Lance, Svi, Hart, BI, J-Will, Zubac, Wagner, Caruso & Bonga

That’s a 10 win team lol.

And they went toe to toe with Russ/PG/Adams all healthy and in primes.

We need to adjust expectations.

4-3 next 7
Losing at Dallas and at Utah, and losing a game we didn’t expect to lose like Detroit at home

25-20 record 2 weeks from today imo

Need to make a run and separate from the pack

They practice FTs a lot
They don’t want iso
They wanna push the pace
Players get competitive and want to make plays and revert to iso ball
Yada yada

Yet the same **** happens every game. Where are the adjustments? We don't see it.

They practice FTs a lot
They don’t want iso
They wanna push the pace
Players get competitive and want to make plays and revert to iso ball
Yada yada
This ***** is clueless. This dude act like he got no control lmao. Man if I said **** the boss and started doin my own **** at work I woulda been had a write up n been fired by the second or third time I ****** up. Pop woulda sat a ***** so fast if he didn’t make the right play the first time. Bill belichick would have yo *** in the dog house even in the super bowl to prove his point. This ***** Luke let the inmates run the prison smh

He take no damn accountability and that’s the most alarming thing. Practicing free throws is one thing. But improving form and technique goes beyond repetition and he doesn’t recognize the need for better coaching in all facets. The **** is ****** like b Shaw jesse mermuys n Miles Simon gon teach someone

If Zo isn't who he is, wouldn't he be sent to the G League right now? I'm seriously rooting for the guy, but you're supposedly a PG. You gotta be making more than single digit avg and stop jacking up 3s. It seems as tho BI took the PG spot and Zo is just hanging around the 3 in this game. So frustrating.

This ***** is clueless. This dude act like he got no control lmao. Man if I said **** the boss and started doin my own **** at work I woulda been had a write up n been fired by the second or third time I ****ed up. Pop woulda sat a ***** so fast if he didn’t make the right play the first time. Bill belichick would have yo *** in the dog house even in the super bowl to prove his point. This ***** Luke let the inmates run the prison smh

He take no damn accountability and that’s the most alarming thing. Practicing free throws is one thing. But improving form and technique goes beyond repetition and he doesn’t recognize the need for better coaching in all facets. The **** is *****s like b Shaw jesse mermuys n Miles Simon gon teach someone
Deadass this **** gmfu

Fr imaginin my table servin *** abandoning my job n goin into the kitchen n tellin the chef to fall back n lemme start runnin this ****. Goin off menu n makin only the **** I want .. like tellin the boss **** wings we servin sum ****in papusas in this ***

I wouldn’t even make it to a verbal or a write up. Boss woulda had my *** before any thing came out that *****

Yet we got Luke who continuously let the same **** happen over and over again. And players who don’t realize they own capabilities. Sad

Why take out Zo because he isn't scoring if all you're gonna do is run BI isos?

Defense and transition is still useful.

I am in the Laker group on FB, can we officially say that BI has underperformed and needs to be traded. I watched the game from start to finish, the way he came out in the first quarter I just new he was going for 30/35. Especially after Kuz went down, no Bron, and being the primary ballhandler. Then the 3rd quarter came and he started playing iso ball and no ball movement. Then the 4th quarter came and the ball really stopped moving once he got. Followed by bad shots and poor turnovers. I certainly don't get the loss solely to him, but he does get some blame.

word.

It not like luke is out there throwing up all them bricks by himself >D

this team just cannot hit open 3's
Who handles player substitution, how about play calling? Luke doesn't get all the blame last night but he is part of the problem for another loss. When is the coach supposed to be accountable for his players actions and lack of fundamentals.

I get it these guys are 1 and done players, why not run some fundamental drills during practice. Defense drills, shooting drills, rebounding drills, FREE THROW shooting contest. People are so quick to give Luke a pass because he is "only" the coach and not on the floor shooting.

6h9vnuhni5821.jpg

ff1658c2781dc3dfc5270c8ec4865adc044cd207.jpg

Wife and I watched the game and she is like I can't believe how much he looks like Rob Lowe. I joked on FB that Rob mentioned to LeBron we need to get BI out of here, LeBron agreed. Magic already running through trade options.

Feel bad for Kob man. Another daughter :lol:
Wife was like Kobe has 4 daughters you can have a third. The death stare I gave her when she said it. Kobe can afford to pay for 4 weddings, I figure 5th child he will go to clinic make sure it is a boy.

this thread be begging for the Lakers to fail, dudes never think we're gonna win a game or improve, this fanbase gets more ridiculous by the year.

Reactions: God

Lakers Twitter was buzzing the other night when Brandon Ingram had one of his best games ever against Sacramento. Everyone was saying "keep that same energy" to all the Brandon Ingram doubters.

My thing is has Brandon Ingram ever had two good games in a row? I feel like we see him have a good game and we lose our minds only to have him play like crap for the next 3 games in a row. 2 and a half years in and he hasn't gotten even a little bit more consistent.At some point we need to see some consistent better play from this kid, were now 2 and a half years in.

I've been saying we should trade him for a year and a half now. It's like I've always said, the idea of Brandon Ingram (the length, the playmaking ability, the potential to have a good jumper, etc) is a lot better than the actual player we see. At what point do we as lakers fans put him in the same category as Andrew Wiggins, ultra talented players with great potential, who never put it together? We need to trade him but for the rest of the NBA comes to same realization that I have, we need to get rid of him while he still labeled as a "blue chip prospect".

Lakers Twitter was buzzing the other night when Brandon Ingram had one of his best games ever against Sacramento. Everyone was saying "keep that same energy" to all the Brandon Ingram doubters.

My thing is has Brandon Ingram ever had two good games in a row? I feel like we see him have a good game and we lose our minds only to have him play like crap for the next 3 games in a row. 2 and a half years in and he hasn't gotten even a little bit more consistent.At some point we need to see some consistent better play from this kid, were now 2 and a half years in.

I've been saying we should trade him for a year and a half now. It's like I've always said, the idea of Brandon Ingram (the length, the playmaking ability, the potential to have a good jumper, etc) is a lot better than the actual player we see. At what point do we as lakers fans put him in the same category as Andrew Wiggins, ultra talented players with great potential, who never put it together? We need to trade him but for the rest of the NBA comes to same realization that I have, we need to get rid of him while he still labeled as a "blue chip prospect".

You can literally replace Ingram with Lonzo in everything you said

Back
Top Bottom