**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

giphy.webp

Why does Ingram love taking tough two point shots (turn arounds, 20 ft jumpers, etc) Analytics show that those are the least efficient shots to take in the NBA and it's all in Ingram does.

this commercial just convinced me we're going to the finals. It's good that I go through my delusional phase early in the season anyways

I swear, every single time I watch Alonzo play I get madder and madder. All he does is stand in the corner, set screens, and airball jumpers. He's not creating for his teammates or even initiating early offense. The dude doesn't look like he wants to be on the court at all. Totally unengaged.

Someone kill Lonzo already

Aren't you the guy who's still high on him? Dude is trash. He can't shoot, can't run a simple pick and roll, can't post up, and isn't explosive enough to drive past defenders. Cant even hit free throws. Dude is worthless

Aren't you the guy who's still high on him? Dude is trash. He can't shoot, can't run a simple pick and roll, can't post up, and isn't explosive enough to drive past defenders. Cant even hit free throws. Dude is worthless
I was. Now I wish I can meet him so I can tell him he’s a bum. Then ask for a picture and post it on social media and brag to my friends that I met him.

You mean to tell me if you let the man touch the ball he feels more comfortable? AMAZING

good **** ZO now someone needs to inform KCP hes cut, Rondo, Hart and Zo is our backcourt we dont need his defense even

Back
Top Bottom