**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Hart’s progression as an overall player has been outstanding. He looks like a completely different guy out there...

If I'm the Lakers, I'm holding on to everybody and waiting to sign the best FA I can next summer.

Question tho, if San Antonio called and said we're trading Leonard tomorrow, what's your best offer? Would you rather trade Ingram + filllers or Hart+Kuz+fillers?

Just looked it up
Caruso was out with an illness

No update on whether he’ll be able to play in the title game

When I was a kid, I remember Magic was out “with an illness” for a few games before they announced he has HIV. I hope Caruso is ok

:lol:

I really really really don't want to trade for Kawai.
Hart + Picks maybe, sure.
Anything else, no thanks. Lets play the season out and have fun.
We'll land someone next summer, this isn't like previous years. Players want to play with LeBron.
Magic knows this too, hence not giving in to the Spurs ridiculous demands.

I really wish Wagner never got injured so he could be apart of this. He was showing out a little bit too before he got hurt.
We are going to have some really nice cheap talented role players man. Everything is coming together nicely.
All we need to do is sit back, trade no one and watch the fun.
Best case scenario is one of BI/Kuz/Zo etc have a break out year so that way we will have Bron, a homegrown young star, and grab Kawhi in Free Agency then go get that Chip.

I really wish Wagner never got injured so he could be apart of this. He was showing out a little bit too before he got hurt.
We are going to have some really nice cheap talented role players man. Everything is coming together nicely.
All we need to do is sit back, trade no one and watch the fun.
Best case scenario is one of BI/Kuz/Zo etc have a break out year so that way we will have Bron, a homegrown young star, and grab Kawhi in Free Agency then go get that Chip.

He'll be fine. They're thin at center so he's gonna get minutes regardless.

Would anybody be upset if Luke gave Hart ALL of KCP's minutes at the 2 spot?

And what if Svi leapfrogged KCP in the rotation? Anyone tripping about that?

Lakers scouts getting big raises.

uc1sb93whfa11.jpg

Honestly, let's just get a big. Brooke would have been perfect I have no idea what the plan was.
I'm sticking with Kuz and BI rather than getting Kawhi.

Where that big at tho. sheesh

I think they will sign Ayres for the low if they don't find anyone. He's played well out there as should be expected from a 7yr man.

Definitely credit to the lakers for identifying talent

But don’t forget we drafted Isaac Bonga 8 picks before Svi which says something .. even the lakers didn’t feel Svi would be this good (granted summer league) or else they would have taken him earlier.

Also bonga is terrible. Wish we selected Deanthony Melton in the second instead. Dudes played well on both ends this summer league

Definitely credit to the lakers for identifying talent

But don’t forget we drafted Isaac Bonga 8 picks before Svi which says something .. even the lakers didn’t feel Svi would be this good (granted summer league) or else they would have taken him earlier.

Also bonga is terrible. Wish we selected Deanthony Melton in the second instead. Dudes played well on both ends this summer league
Lol ya man bonga can’t dribble. Cant shoot. Just awful

Why not try to get a pick earlier and take mitchel Robinson, the guy we supposedly promised to get. That guy has potential

i was smh at our draft due to the fact that several solid pg's were available for us and we passed.
even passing on athletic bigs.
drafting an "18 year old" german pg who doesnt look good at all is just bad, good thing they got a solid steal in Svi 8 picks later

the signing of rondo took away my concern to have a solid back up pg ( but for 9mil tho, yeesh)

Is anyone else more into Not stretching deng & just having that as an expiring next season?

Depending on what we get in FA next year, Deng's expiring & a guy like Hart could bring back a really good piece

Is anyone else more into Not stretching deng & just having that as an expiring next season?

Depending on what we get in FA next year, Deng's expiring & a guy like Hart could bring back a really good piece

There's no reason to stretch Deng unless we plan on making another big free agency move (which it doesn't look like we're doing). Just let it ride for now.

I still think Deng can provide solid minutes as long as he doesn't play the 3. I'm in for Deng at the 5 :nerd: :lol:

As far as the draft goes... I wanted Rob Williams in the first, that was dumb on my part lol.

I would've took Melton over Bonga but whatever they went with the potential, I get it.

Svi looks like a homer. Bravo.

Would've loved Mitchell Robinson but the Knicks jumped on that. Good for them.

Back
Top Bottom