**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Funny... I bought a jersey for every player we drafted except Randle...something about that kid...I just knew he wouldn’t stay a laker.

Yup by his 2nd year most people outside of his groupie NT slurpers on this thread knew he was just an average player and won't turn into an allstar caliber player.

Same goes for D'Lo and his 1 full season so far in Brooklyn.

I'll put money and say the same thing about Clarkson's career since he's no longer a Laker.

Why didn’t mans get it done during the season or at the latest when the season ended????

Idiots

giphy (1).gif

Yup by his 2nd year most people outside of his groupie NT slurpers on this thread knew he was just an average player and won't turn into an allstar caliber player.

Same goes for D'Lo and his 1 full season so far in Brooklyn.

I'll put money and say the same thing about Clarkson's career since he's no longer a Laker.

Lol. Clarkson been washed and was never going to do anything more than come off the bench for any team in the league. Nobody ever thought otherwise, so you ain’t goin out on a limb with that one.

And Randle is above average. He doesn’t have a jumper, but last year he was 1 of like 12 guys that had the production he had with matched efficiency.

Bet Jeff Ayers makes the team. Mark my words he will be our 3rd center

Not for the reasons you think.

i remember now. you were the guy who said nance was better than randle am i right?
when Randle was acting like a ***** @ the start of the season nance brought more to the table

I actually don’t remember saying nance was better...I’ve said that If Randle developed a jumper he would be unguardable

Lakers wouldn't commit long term just to be factual
yea. it wasnt like he didnt want to be here. who wouldnt want to play with lebron? the lakers werent offering nothing but one year. i dont blame randle for feeling some type of way after he did what was asked of him last season and balled hard. he was the heart and soul of our defense. we are going to miss him badly.

juicy j 4 life

when Randle was acting like a ***** @ the start of the season nance brought more to the table

I actually don’t remember saying nance was better...I’ve said that If Randle developed a jumper he would be unguardable

Nance never brought anything more to the table than Randle... That’s just hate

If I was Randle I prolly would have left too... he’s too good to be dicked around so we could sign Javele McGee and Lance

Well the reports were he asked to be released no? That sounds like somebody that didn't want to be here. Otherwise he could have taken a 1+1 like he did with NO.
pelicans offer is a player option on the second year

no way lakers were gonna give him a player option for the second year

According to Ramona Shelburne of ESPN, Randle was disappointed the Lakers weren’t interested in making a long-term commitment to him after he spent four years with the organization

After Pelinka wished Randle well, he confirmed that the decision to let him go was financially motivated.

“We did identify going into this offseason to keep cap flexibility for July of 2019, so you can see that the way that our roster construction is that — other than LeBron — we didn’t do multi-year deals because keeping that flexibility is big for us.” Pelinka said.

Sounds like he wanted to be here. FO lost a huge asset for nothing

What do mean you don’t remember the start of the season when he would get in his feelings and not play hard and had a terrible attitude? How is that hating if nance went out there produce and didn’t act like ***** how is he not bringing more ?

Back
Top Bottom