**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

you guys wear these shoes out or just to hoop?

I don't know what any of these numbers look like :lol:
Kobe 6?
Lebron 11?

been out the shoe game damn near 15 years now :lol:
used to hoop on the reg strictly in Kobes but my back is done and I'm only 31
must be the Adidas Roses I reviewed for Adidas back in the day... definitely not the Kobes LOL.
nike-kobe-6-vi-concord.jpg

nike-lebron-11-gr-king-of-the-jungle-3-01-kings-pride.jpg

Damnnn. Lonzo benching 2 plates easily. Really good for a 190 pound (6’6” so really skinny) guy whose arms were built like toothpicks.

Edit: two plates AND 12.5 added each side :emoji_boom::emoji_boom:

Not impressive TBH. I can do that now at 170.
But you guys are awesome

Lonzo was a toothpick last year. He couldn’t move smaller point guards

He probably went from 160 to 250 on his bench this past year. Progress, that’s all I ask for!!!!

Vid is on his instragm, don’t know to post those disappearing vids

if hes doing this at the world famous chino thrills gym, then dem plates are are actually plates of ceramic not iron

if hes doing this at the world famous chino thrills gym, then dem plates are are actually plates of ceramic not iron
Lol Nah looked like lakers practice facility.

But ya I can’t believe his “gym” was his back yard and his defender was an old chair. LOL hilarious

250 ain’t bad for Zo

Everybody know it’s harder to bench with longer arms as it is a class 3 lever and you need to push the weight a farther distance.

So unless you got 35” arms yall doin hella reps of 2 plates ain’t even special.

I came out the womb hittin 2 plates

I can do 235 3x without a spotter by myself but that's about it :lol: (I'm 5'11" like 180-185 pounds)

Zo's spotter was helping a lot but it's good to see Zo hitting the weight room and getting stronger. It will definitely pay off down the line.

Back
Top Bottom