**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

The only thing I'm worried about heading into training camp is if Svi can crack the rotation.

The guys he'd be threatening for minutes are probably Hart, Lance, and KCP... quality guys but I don't think they can out shoot the boy Svi.
kcp/hart
BI/Lance

he may not see minutes at all unless there is an injury.

kcp/hart
BI/Lance

he may not see minutes at all unless there is an injury.

Yeah.

I mean if Ingram is healthy I wasn't under the impression that Svi had any chance of stealing playing time from him.

But we know how Luke is with his rotations. I could see Luke sitting KCP, Hart and especially Lance in favor of Svi's shooting.

I remember getting the Christmas cw of the 7 but had to return it. Shoe was basura performance wise.

hart better play 30+ mins a game. idgaf. should not hinder the dude's development by not giving him minutes as he continuously proven he can play.

Yeah.

I mean if Ingram is healthy I wasn't under the impression that Svi had any chance of stealing playing time from him.

But we know how Luke is with his rotations. I could see Luke sitting KCP, Hart and especially Lance in favor of Svi's shooting.
you gotta chill b
youre talking about guys who have logged in heavy minutes in the NBA and have shot above average %'s from 3 and are solid defensively.
Svi a great find but he isnt quite lighting up the summer league

hart better play 30+ mins a game. idgaf. should not hinder the dude's development by not giving him minutes as he continuously proven he can play.
Him being able to create space and shoot off the dribble is a game changer. Didn't think he had that in him.
you gotta chill b
youre talking about guys who have logged in heavy minutes in the NBA and have shot above average %'s from 3 and are solid defensively.
I could see Svi taking Lance's minutes on some nights, not KCP and Hart tho.

you gotta chill b

Luke will bench anybody. He doesn't care how many minutes you've logged, B.

Shooting will be a need for the Lakers sooner than later. Svi is your guy is all I'm saying.

Both starting guard spots will be a battle in training camp. Hope Zo and Hart win out.

I want Zo to win the battle but imagine how entertaining it would be to hear Lavar crying if Lonzo was suddenly coming off the bench!

Oh man...

you guys wear these shoes out or just to hoop?

I don't know what any of these numbers look like :lol:
Kobe 6?
Lebron 11?

been out the shoe game damn near 15 years now :lol:

you guys wear these shoes out or just to hoop?

I don't know what any of these numbers look like :lol:
Kobe 6?
Lebron 11?

been out the shoe game damn near 15 years now :lol:

Almost strictly casual at this point. Only really hoop in my 8s, all my cartilage is almost gone in my knee.

8C64B0E0-7872-4FA7-A1D2-84ED40E96645.jpeg
6E1F9736-F34D-47FA-9BC7-42B99BDA32AF.jpeg

Both starting guard spots will be a battle in training camp. Hope Zo and Hart win out.
I think zo will...and it’s probably already been decided. It’s just a way to say “see he improved. He won.” When in reality it was always gonna be zo/Kcp/Ingram/LeBron/Mcgee

Bench rondo/hart/Stephenson/Kuzma/Wagner

This makes most sense. Also, Lukes philosophy has always been “don’t matter if you start. You can still get most minutes even if you come off bench”

And y’all letting lebronhasmorefinalsmvp in here? I’ve blocked him so I don’t know if he posts in here but sometimes I see that he “likes” certain posts. That guy was the biggest lakers and Kobe hater. I move to not entertain him here

And y’all letting lebronhasmorefinalsmvp in here? I’ve blocked him so I don’t know if he posts in here but sometimes I see that he “likes” certain posts. That guy was the biggest lakers and Kobe hater. I move to not entertain him here
he was seemingly given a summer league roster spot, not sure if he gets a training camp invite tho

Back
Top Bottom