**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

PG's coming he just wants attention

This. I think he's just thirsty for attention and I see this blowing up in his face. Why string two teams and fanbases along like this?

"Well I like LA, I'm from there and that's home but OKC has been so accomodating to me, blah, blah.

With all this "to be continued" nonsense. I still want him on our team but you can tell this is his first free agency period and he's thirsty for attention.

Lavar gonna come out and say if you trade Lonzo he will leak all Lakers secrets

Honestly I feel like Bron is declaring first than PG a few days later. Feel like Randle won't be back unless he accepts his QO.

This has been done for months and a majority of the news that leaked in the last few days/weeks have been smokescreens to throw off the scent of tampering.

We'll all know in less than a week.

Honestly if I had a perfect point to pair with Lebron it would be Zo. Just need to get that 3pt% up cuz he's gunna have a lot of open threes. If he can hit 35% or better, watch the **** out.

Zo is about to be a problem with Bron on the squad.

Bron gon commit before the weekend is up.

The quicker he commits the less leverage SAS has.

Not necessarily.

They can hold Kawhi all year. Kawhi’s max will be over $30mil next year. If PG were on the Lakers with LeBron, Kawhi doesn’t happen at all unless he’s traded.

If LeBron picks LA and no Kawhi trade, and no PG. They’d cannot add more than a few million in salaries that go past this year to add Kawhi in 2019. That includes letting Randle walk now or offering him a huge 1 year deal and letting him walk next July

And to think, we could have Donovan Mitchell right now. :smh::smh::smh:

Remember during that interview with Cowherd two weeks ago when Lavar said that the Lakers need to coach Lonzo hard, make him run hills during the middle of the season,etc? I was like "bruh, Zo's body can barely handle regular NBA basketball, much less MORE intense workouts."

At least he’ll be back training camp. But worries me that knee is the same knee he injured during the season.

Back
Top Bottom