**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Keep Kuzma and Ball? I'm down. I like that magic and Rob aren't panicking, if this is true.

Between this relatively small offer and "the Godfather offer", I'm not sure what to believe.

Reactions: DLF
If it's basically BI for Kawhi it would suck to lose Ingram but at least you're trading for a player that is his ceiling. I was hurt when Javaris was included in the pau deal but I got over it

I'd only offer Ingram and a pick because I know San Antonio won't get a better offer than that.

Take. It. Or. Leave.

I'd only offer Ingram and a pick because I know San Antonio won't get a better offer than that.

Take. It. Or. Leave.

Spurs would take your offer and show it to the Celtics and they would easily beat it.

Which would put the Lakers in the same situation next year where the Lakers are at now with Paul George currently. Where Paul George last summer was saying he wanted out and intended to sign with Lakers and then the Pacers called his bluff and didn't like the Lakers low ball offer and now when PG is a unrestricted free agent he's not a sure bet to sign with the Lakers and is now having seconds thoughts and is seriously considering staying with OKC.

who knows what BI will become, but Kawhi is great now. He has MVP/DPOY talent and has already won finals mvp and DPOY . Still young too.

I just don’t want to lose both BI and Kuz

Take. It. Or. Leave.

Pretty simple and true.

I still believe Kawhi will come over in free agency for nothing, but i'm going as far as saying send over Ingram, I rather give them Kuzma and some picks.

Boston has to (gasp) help us here by playing hard ball. They talking about not even sending over Jaylen who is not even close to what Ingram is, if thats the case, Magic and Pelinka should tell them do you think we are stupid, Boston who is willing to trade anybody at the drop of a hat, isn't even willing to trade Jaylen, why you think we are going to trade our core?

I just hope PG signs with the Lakers so we can tell Spurs to go kick rocks, never liked that ******* franchise, Pop tried to get on my good side with all his political talk and now i'm remembering him for the jerk that he is, a guy who couldn't beat the Lakers and is overly bitter about it.

I lost dlo already I can’t lose Ingram

Wait and see how many NT'ers mourn and cry for pages here when JuJu is gone.

When D'Lo got shipped out dudes on here were ranting "There goes my point guard" for like 5 pages and 2 straight days. One NT'er turned in his Laker fan card and only posts now when someone posts about D'Lo in this thread :lol:

Ingram being traded with a first round pick is a steal man.

Ingram would be worst fit with LeBron George and kawhi bc he’s basically an iso player

As long as kawhi keeps telling people he's not signing we should be ok

Yeah...

Paul George and his agent supposedly were saying that last summer and now he is not a sure bet he's signing with Lakers now while he's a un restricted free agent.

Yeah...

Paul George and his agent supposedly were saying that last summer and now he is not a sure bet he's signing with Lakers now while he's un restricted free agent.
Paul George is not as conniving as kawhi and his people. I mean the man sat out a season bc he hated the spurs. PG is a politician.

Paul George is not as conniving as kawhi and his people. I mean the man sat out a season bc he hated the spurs. PG is a politician.

Yeah but are you SERIOUSLY saying Kawhi a introvert person & player wouldn't do the same thing after spending 1 season in Boston and if they make it to the Finals with him next season. Boston would be able to sell him on a championship contending team already in the weaker East Conf. And Boston would be able to offer him the extra year and more money on his next contract.

If Celtics are valuing Brown so much and say he’s not gonna be available in trades we def should stand pat and say take Ingram and draft picks or they can suck Magic Johnson’s sons rooster

Back
Top Bottom