**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Sometimes I don't think people realize how good nba players are. The biggest reason for missing during games is fatigue and NBA level defenders.

Very true. I once played with Harden at a 24hr fitness. Dude couldn’t seem more unmotivated and still couldn’t miss a shot. Catching lobs and shooting from half court in game and was draining. Played with lonzo for years even a couple nights after draft night. Dude could hit from anywhere. Pros are Pros for a reason.

And for every IT video, I can post a lot of videos of nba players hitting 90% of open shots during practice.

Still don’t make it true. Sometimes theyre on sometimes they’re off.

I’m sure more often than often they are on. But still you talking about James harden type players...there’s all kinda NBA players right now lonzo ain’t on no James harden level.

There’s also plenty of vids of dudes missing and playing in games like the drew league and missing

Very true. I once played with Harden at a 24hr fitness. Dude couldn’t seem more unmotivated and still couldn’t miss a shot. Catching lobs and shooting from half court in game and was draining. Played with lonzo for years even a couple nights after draft night. Dude could hit from anywhere. Pros are Pros for a reason.

Can't tell if trolling lol. But I played with Brandon Jennings once and bruh was missing everything. Just throwing up shots with no purpose, not even trying to make them, seemingly not aware that they weren't going in. After that I started watching his games and he played the same way. Wasn't surprised when he was out the league.

Can't tell if trolling lol. But I played with Brandon Jennings once and bruh was missing everything. Just throwing up shots with no purpose, not even trying to make them, seemingly not aware that they weren't going in. After that I started watching his games and he played the same way. Wasn't surprised when he was out the league.

I’m 100% serious. I’ve played with dudes that played pro euro ball and retired NBA guys. Same thing... They just hit in practice like situations. At least from my experience.

Corey maggette and keyon dooling used to hoop at my gym. Dooling couldn’t miss and maggette took it easy on everyone, just shoots threes, still wet. These guys are pros

And this was only a year ago, well after their retirement

Last edited:
I'm hyped for tonight. Wish we had BI and Hart but them boys on a roll so I still like our chances.

Back
Top Bottom