**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

It'd probably cost another 1st rd pick

I'm with it. Picks will basically be high 2nd rounders anyway :nerd: :lol:

Y'all see how Luke was encouraging Randle yesterday? Compare that to Byron who constantly **** on our young players and just told em to man up every time :rofl:

Yesterday was the first time the Lakers have beaten a LeBron team since 2012. 6 years :wow:

Brook Lopez is really the perfect Center to team up with Randle. A stretch 5 that takes a post defender away from the rim and allows Randle to bully smaller players has really unlocked Randle's potential/game. It would be a lot harder if you didn't have a 5 who could shoot.

I'm hoping No Limit can one day take the mantle as the stretch 5 to pair with Julius :smokin

Lebrons too scared to compete in the west. He's either gonna rot in Cleveland like kobes last few years in LA or he's going to philly. Whatever gives him the easiest route to the finals is what he's gonna do

Either way dude is washed. Was a complete non factor in the second half.

Lebrons too scared to compete in the west. He's either gonna rot in Cleveland like kobes last few years in LA or he's going to philly. Whatever gives him the easiest route to the finals is what he's gonna do

Either way dude is washed. Was a complete non factor in the second half.

For sure Philly if he stays east, Houston if he goes West

The NBA really needs to seed the playoffs 1-16 and get rid of the conferences. The fact that the Cavs are such an ordinary team and are still the prohibitive favorites to come out of the East speaks volumes. This isn't a 2018 problem, the West has been a superior conference top to bottom since Jordan returned in 95.

I legit think a healthy Lakers team could take one of the top seeded Eastern conference teams in a playoff series.

Sleepy Reaper out for another two games. Is this the staff being overly cautious? We need him for the Nuggets game on Tuesday.

Hopefully we can pull out the next two of three

Def wanna see us beat nuggets for revenge purposes. Likely lose to warriors but can and should beat the reeling Heat.

Lonzo has to get his head out of his *** ASAP

My ideal summer would be getting PG and re-signing Randle. After some thought, I'm not sure if I want Lebron. He's the best player in the league but the entire offense is centered around him. The Cavs offense is very regimented and I don't think it would be good for the growth of the young guys. The Cavs offense kinda reminds me of a better version of the 05-07 Kobe led Lakers teams where guys just stood around and waited for Kobe to make plays for them. I like the idea of having multiple people handle the ball (Zo, Ingram and even Randle). That would be completely taken away if Lebron came.

NDwpo.gif

The NBA really needs to seed the playoffs 1-16 and get rid of the conferences. The fact that the Cavs are such an ordinary team and are still the prohibitive favorites to come out of the East speaks volumes. This isn't a 2018 problem, the West has been a superior conference top to bottom since Jordan returned in 95.

I legit think a healthy Lakers team could take one of the top seeded Eastern conference teams in a playoff series.
The idea is good in theory but scheduling would have to drastically change to even out interconference play. This would mean way more traveling as the east teams would have to come out west more often and vice versa. The NBA is shifting to less games per week and trying to schedule so teams don't have to fly as often. Thus, I don't think this ever happens

Corny *** Ireland talmbout attaching the Cle first and a future 2nd rounder to move Deng. How clueless is this guy?

I think there could be something to that dealing the Clev pick + Deng to create more space. I think it's very possible actually.

Not saying I WANT them to do that, but I think it's absolutely in play.

I rather hold onto Deng, keep the pick(s) and just wait til either the trade deadline his final year, or just wait the 2 full and not add future cap space onto our books.

Back
Top Bottom