**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Just kinda dawned on me that Lebron isn't just going to leave Cleveland once, he's going to do it a second time.

Prime Free Agent, walks away for nothing, TWICE, from the same team, and a third time from Miami. Dizam. :lol:

Dan Gilbert. Ol cry baby ***.

We have a go to guy in the 4th .....haven’t seen him play all season is he playing as good as he was in Boston

You just did a short bid?

We have a go to guy in the 4th .....haven’t seen him play all season is he playing as good as he was in Boston

Hell no. Stevens was genius, IT is a bum and the biggest defensive liability.

**edit** you gonna have to change your name or somethin... you don’t even watch basketball with a question like that.

Last edited:
DVjjdETX4AAAXP3.jpg:large

Here's an article detailing Houston's options for LeBron this summer:

https://www.sbnation.com/nba/2017/12/11/16761746/lebron-james-rockets-free-agency-salary-cap-how

Basically, it's a long shot.

I'm ready for the LBJ experience. BRING IT TO MEEEEEEE

SMH this is going to end bad. The cliff is going to manifest itself the moment he signs. I'd rather go for PG and Klay next summer. Was listening to his dad on radio and it looks like he may be open to a move south. Would be the perfectly constructed team. And the Warriors would be done at that point.

The Warriors would trade Klay/Dray for Unibrow before they let Klay walk for free. There's no way they let him walk. They can also sign Klay for his max value and then trade him at the deadline next year for young players and expirings if they value Dray over him.

Michael Thompson said hella times on the radio Klay is gunna retire as a Warrior. I doubt that happens but we'll see.

Based on Magic's comments today, he knows something about Bron & PG and based on all the rumors and **** over the past year I really think it's gunna happen. Where there's smoke, there's fire.

Klay doesn't strike me as a Kyrie or Harden that wants to be "the man". He seems perfectly content with the status quo.

He may not want to be the man but he'd have a bigger role here than in GS even with PG. *shrugs* We'll have to see though, Bron coming here has disaster written all over it, but methinks that hella backdoor dealing has been going on and he and PG is going to happen.

Back
Top Bottom