**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Sad about Boogie, but might be a blessing. I was sweating them trying to pair him with PG, costing us Randle and Clarkson.

I’m sad for boogie...

But I’d be furious at management if they throw money at him. He is damaged goods.

This may be the reason this team only adds one free agent...and I’m ok with that.

We can buy low on Boogie. I hate to take advantage of his injury, but we may be able to get him for less than max contract now.

I have no doubt he'll make a full recovery

We can buy low on Boogie. I hate to take advantage of his injury, but we may be able to get him for less than max contract now.

I have no doubt he'll make a full recovery

There have been maybe 2 players who have fully recovered from an Achilles tear, it's usually a death sentence in basketball.

Nique is the only one that I can think of that came back near the player he was before. Sad to say, but this closes any need for the Lakers to pursue Boogie.

Any other big other than Elton Brand and 36-year old Ewing who tore Achilles? Isn’t it harder for bigs to recover?

Edit: we’re on pace for 32 wins :pimp:

Last edited:
Chauncey Billups
Wes Matthews
Mario Chalmers
Brandon Jennings
Anderson Varejao

Not great Bob.

Torn Achilles is notoriously hard to come back from. I'm sure his size doesn't help his cause either. Hate to see that happen and hope he can bounce back.

DUhitkRUQAAyp4R.jpg:large

So Elton Brand, varejao, Ewing age 36......the only bigs.....damn not looking good for Boogie, but at least he’s young.

Back
Top Bottom